Post pictures WEARING your Twiggys!

stylefly

Shopportunist
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
Okay, my picture-viewing quotient for today is WAY down. People, let's get to it! I checked the Wearing thread and there are not a lot of Twiggy-wearing photos. I know that I am starting to seriously consider this style but I need a little enabling. Can you all please indulge my love of pictures and my shopaholism at the same time and post Twiggy pics? Tell me your height too, and I'd love to see pics of all the different ways of wearing it.

Awww....I was going to post some yesterday but I figured everyone is sick of seeing me with mine! Oh well....here you go:

Attachments

• me&twigs.JPG
    me&twigs.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 67
  • meandtruff2.jpg
    meandtruff2.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 68
  • metruffle2.JPG
    metruffle2.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 85
  • meandtruff3rev.JPG
    meandtruff3rev.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 80
Never tired of your Twigs, Deb. You look so happy with those bags (who can blame you - they complement your coloring and you look fabulous wearing both at once).

White( regret but sold it), ink, rose, '05 caramel

pic0m00.jpg

pic051.jpg

pic001v5.jpg

pic000v2-3.jpg

Never tired of your Twigs, Deb. You look so happy with those bags (who can blame you - they complement your coloring and you look fabulous wearing both at once).

:tender: Thank you Melisande R....you're so sweet for saying that. I do love my bags and really need another one! LOL!!! I want a fun springtime pop of color! So many choices...hmmmm.