Who's around for a PM reveal =)

Loco4Coco

O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Okay I normally never do reveals on here. This one just showed up at work and I couldn't resist. Who's ready!! Sorry for the pic quality, I am at work so cell pics. only.

Attachments

• lv1.jpg
    lv1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,089
  • lv2.jpg
    lv2.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,075
  • lv3.jpg
    lv3.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,098
  • lv4.jpg
    lv4.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 5,003
I love it!!! Is this the sully in DE?

Thanks Ladies! Roxsand... This is the new Portobello PM size. It also comes in a GM Size. This PM is a little larger than the Sully in the PM size. Offical release date is 10/1/12, I believe. Has the nice rich suede type interior, not the usual red color though, it's a chocolate brown color interior. I like it, however the red would make it easier to see inside for my keys :P

How much is the PM size? I'm sure it's somewhere in a thread, but I haven't looked. I'm trying to pick out a DE bag I like. This looks great on you! And I love your boots! You're lucky you get to wear such cute boots to work lol. I'm guessing it'll slouch more as it breaks in??

How much is the PM size? I'm sure it's somewhere in a thread, but I haven't looked. I'm trying to pick out a DE bag I like. This looks great on you! And I love your boots! You're lucky you get to wear such cute boots to work lol. I'm guessing it'll slouch more as it breaks in??

Thank you...these boots are hands down the most comfortable boots I have owned in my life. Love them! Casual Friday :graucho: The PM was $1340.00

Loco4Coco said:
Thanks Ladies! Roxsand... This is the new Portobello PM size. It also comes in a GM Size. This PM is a little larger than the Sully in the PM size. Offical release date is 10/1/12, I believe. Has the nice rich suede type interior, not the usual red color though, it's a chocolate brown color interior. I like it, however the red would make it easier to see inside for my keys :P

Oooooh you lucky girl!!! Beautiful!! May I ask how you were able to get her before the release date? I was at LV this morning and they didn't have it out yet.
Congrats!!!!! :smile:

Loco4Coco said:

Thanks for the info! I've been wanting a bag in the DE print and I think I just found it :smile:

Lovely bag, congratulations! How much would you say it holds in comparison to other LV bags? Do have to say I wish it had the red interior as well, though, but the microfibre is so lush!