Yellow Gaucho!!

ruktam

O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
Ok! everyone, today I went to Dior boutique and saw a YELLOW GAUCHO!!!:confused1: I've a quick stop at the mall and walk pass Dior which I did stop and looked at the new cruise Gaucho on the display(it looks so gorgeous!) but when I look into the store I saw a zipper tote gaucho in yellow! seriously! well I can't help myself to just walking pass the store :P . I walk into the store and take a look closer at the yellow gaucho, the leather looked pretty the same like others (but I think it isn't that smooth) the color didn't look that old and I think it did look great!
so I ask the SA there of my question about the pevious season bag and I found that they will not be able to order any previous season bag!!:crybaby: :crybaby: but anyway she said that gaucho will stay in production for quite a long time which they will produse more colors!

I'll properly go there tomorrow again! (I 'll try) and if maybe I'll try to take a photos for you guys! ;)

have anyone saw one?

oh ruktam now ur on a serious mission ! ;) we have to see that gaucho, there was nothing like that the last time i was at Dior ...r u sure it wasnt one of the metallics, what shade yellow was that?:confused1:

A yelllow gaucho????? Oh my! I was going to get a Fendi Bbag in yellow for spring, but if there's a yellow gaucho....! I need to even the Fendi-Dior balance in my collection!

I can't wait to see pictures!

hi! I've to say very sorry to every one that i couldn't make it to Dior today(I was super busy all day...) and I'll be fly to Beijing tomorrow..... But I am very serious, the color is YELLOW! really! at first when I saw it I was a bit shock though, Maybe it may already update in Dior.com which I couldn't open it rite now with this computer, but for ensure you may call to your local boutique and ask for more detail about this yellow gaucho or other colors!.....

PS. to whom which live in Bangkok or will be in Bangkok soon, The yellow tote zipper yellow gaucho(and another 2wallets in yellow) is on the display in the boutique at Gaysorn Plaza.

I saw that same yellow Gaucho zip tote in the Orlando Dior boutique and at first I though "ummm, not sure", but upon close examination, OMG, it's is really beautiful and hot!!, I do love that color. Would like to have it in the medium. I have the Blue tote, would like this one (yellow) in medium, I think it's a sell-out color!!

p11048616_ph_althero_Yellow.jpg

Here's the one on Eluxury! I saw the new zippered tote-style at Holt Renfrew last time and it was quite a shock (to see such a bright color on a Gaucho bag). It's really cool!

That's a hot color. Its a bit yellower than I expected, but Id have to see it IRL. I thought it would be more faded vintagy yellow, that looks like a banana. Im glad to hear the gaucho will be produced for a long time, because Ill probably end up getting one....but now there's no rush.

p11048616_ph_althero_Yellow.jpg

Here's the one on Eluxury! I saw the new zippered tote-style at Holt Renfrew last time and it was quite a shock (to see such a bright color on a Gaucho bag). It's really cool!

Thanks MayDay!!:yahoo: :yahoo: Its really beautiful! what about the price.. dose its the same? hope diabro.net will have it very soon:yes: :P