Which LV wallet do you love and why?

Lulugrl

O.G.
Aug 22, 2012
O.K., I admit, I am a little obsessed with finding a LV wallet. I have 3 bags, the 2 I use all the time are my Mono Speedy 25, and my Neo Denim Speedy. Both bags are fairly small, I like the look of the Joey, but don't think it would be practical for me, and it is kind of thick......

what do you have, and why do you love it?

I have a zippy compact in DE. Perfect size for me, not too big not too small but it holds a TON!!

I believe there are a couple of different threads about favorite wallets, try doing a search so you can read what all everyone has had to say.

For me it's the Alexandra, I have been through a lot of LV wallets and this is the best. I have no issues with the glazing on this wallet, I love all of the compartments and the photo window.

I LOVE LV wallets. I have: Pomme Zippy, LE Stephen Sprouse Pink Leopard Sarah, LE Stephen Sprouse Blu Infini Leopard Insolite, and Damier Azur Sarah. Honestly, Sarah is the easiest to get in and out of, the Zippy is very large and you can put your phone in it and zip up (most secure), and the Insolite holds tons of cards and is a unique shape. Just depends what you are looking for, but you really can't go wrong with any of them!

i love my alexandra. it is rather bulky which is why some people dont like it but for me , it is perfect. i like that it is so roomy with a lot of compartments. The only negative i can think of is that the money compartment is too deep but this is not an issue for me.

ZCP - perfect size for me because I only carry a few cards and a bit of cash for small purchases. I like the two sections so I can keep my transit tokens separate from coins.

If I needed a bigger wallet I'd like the Sarah, but it would look empty with what I carry.

My ZCP is ebene and matches my Speedy, but I also love the vernis colours.

I have a monogram Koala (predecessor to the Joey) purchased in 2007. It was my first designer wallet and I love it to bits. It's small enough to fit in my evening bags but roomy enough to carry all my cards, notes and receipts too!

I'm dying for a monogram Eugenie (you can tell I love big clasps) but its sold out in Australia at the moment, so now I'm lemming a vernis Zippy, either in Pomme or Amarante!

i love my alexandra. it is rather bulky which is why some people dont like it but for me , it is perfect. i like that it is so roomy with a lot of compartments. The only negative i can think of is that the money compartment is too deep but this is not an issue for me.

I really don't mind that its bulky, I would rather a good medium sized bulky wallet than a slim wallet they are too long.

I don't have a wallet yet because I am in the same predicament as you. I think I'm going with the Zippy wallet or the Zippy compact in mono. They seem to be the most practical for me.

KayluvsLV said:
I don't have a wallet yet because I am in the same predicament as you. I think I'm going with the Zippy wallet or the Zippy compact in mono. They seem to be the most practical for me.

I was thinking the same thing. I am leaning towards the Z compact in Mono. We need to share stories when we get one :smile:

Hello,

I was in the same predicament a couple of wks ago. I use my speedy 25's the most and I wanted a wallet small enough to use in my smaller bags. I ADORE my mono zippy compact. It's truly amazing. It fits tons without looking bulky and its the perfect size for my speedy's. hope that helps :smile: