Happiness! My outlet find!

mary333

O.G.
Mar 27, 2011
I am loving Coach! And all of you Coachies are phenomenal. I was the first customer in my outlet this morning! I was looking for other tpf'ers who were early birds like me but nobody. Just me. But that's all good because look what I found! I'm so happy! My Madison Criscros Sophia!

It came to $209 plus tax! Now I'm done. No more Coach for a long time. (

image-940366655.jpg

image-2578877621.jpg

image-4250220172.jpg

Or at least until I can use my 30% off from the class action settlement.)

Oh, she's so pretty!! I thought Sophias weren't coming to the outlets. You are a lucky early bird, indeed! I had my hands on a crisscross Lindsey last night but the Aegean won my heart. It was a tough decision, though!!

Enjoy your new goodie! I am going on a hiatus after this month's purchases, too. We will have to be strong together! :woohoo:

Awesome :smile: at my outlet today there were lots of ppl but nobody but me was really looking at the FB deletes, one group of ladies did look at the embossed Sophia and then pretty much had a heart attack at the retail price :P then they moved over to the mff purses.

Enjoy your new purse :smile:

Oh, she's so pretty!! I thought Sophias weren't coming to the outlets. You are a lucky early bird, indeed! I had my hands on a crisscross Lindsey last night but the Aegean won my heart. It was a tough decision, though!!

Enjoy your new goodie! I am going on a hiatus after this month's purchases, too. We will have to be strong together! :woohoo:

We can definitely be strong together! I would love to see a picture of your new bag'

Awesome :smile: at my outlet today there were lots of ppl but nobody but me was really looking at the FB deletes, one group of ladies did look at the embossed Sophia and then pretty much had a heart attack at the retail price :P then they moved over to the mff purses.

Enjoy your new purse :smile:

Thank you! The original price was high. It scared me off too! Thank goodness for the discount!