My SA is the best.....another "from the car reveal."

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
I got a call from my SA today telling me that she has an agenda refill for me. For 2012.....and the best part is ----it's free! She said she didn't have the heart to have me "NOT" be able to use my YK agenda until next year. It's a complete set with ruler, address book and the works.

image-278143040.jpg

image-214691001.jpg

image-555655356.jpg

I can't wait to go home and put it in my lawyer.

drspock7 said:
I got a call from my SA today telling me that she has an agenda refill for me. For 2012.....and the best part is ----it's free! She said she didn't have the heart to have me "NOT" be able to use my YK agenda until next year. It's a complete set with ruler, address book and the works.

Nice!!!

View attachment 1890071

View attachment 1890072

View attachment 1890074
I sooooooo want your SA! You are so lucky....I wish I could find one like that...I am still trying to find one I mesh with.

View attachment 1890071

View attachment 1890072

View attachment 1890074

Awesome congrats!!! I'm LOL'ing at the Iphone auto-correct. :P I got the iphone 5 as my first ever iphone and the auto correct makes me say crazy things.