Tips for gelpolish dark taupe

Michellep77

Sep 11, 2012
Hello!

I'm looking for a dupe for Gelish Just for you after party espresso. Over here in the Netherlands it costs 28 euro (over 36 dollars) for one bottle.
I am using the bond/foundation/top it off of Gelish itself. So it must be a brand that can be mixed.
Hopefully you can help me, otherwise I'm afraid I have to buy it at the Dutch price...

It is the 4th from the left
www.chickettes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/gelish-just-for-you2.jpg

www.nageldiscounter.nl/components/c...duct/01541_EU_After_Party_Espresso_jpg-th.jpg

Hello!

I'm looking for a dupe for Gelish Just for you after party espresso. Over here in the Netherlands it costs 28 euro (over 36 dollars) for one bottle.
I am using the bond/foundation/top it off of Gelish itself. So it must be a brand that can be mixed.
Hopefully you can help me, otherwise I'm afraid I have to buy it at the Dutch price...

It is the 4th from the left
www.chickettes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/gelish-just-for-you2.jpg

www.nageldiscounter.nl/components/c...duct/01541_EU_After_Party_Espresso_jpg-th.jpg

Nail Harmony says that Gelish Base and Top can be used with all other gel polishes so that really leaves it wide open for you. I haven't seen After Party Espresso IRL yet, but some other deep browns include Artistic Colour Gloss Luxe and Mocha Chino, IBD Just Gel Jungle Fever, Jessica Geleration Buck Naked and the new Shellac Faux Fur, maybe even Sugared Spice.

@NancyG, thanx for your response. I've looked for swatches, but I think these are a bit too brown.
The Espresso is more greyish brown, if you know what I mean.

Do you know a place where Gelish after party espresso can be bought?? (and can/will ship to Europe :smile: :smile: )

@NancyG, thanx for your response. I've looked for swatches, but I think these are a bit too brown.
The Espresso is more greyish brown, if you know what I mean.

Do you know a place where Gelish after party espresso can be bought?? (and can/will ship to Europe :smile: :smile: )

Yes, I see. I know that it is very difficult to get Gelish shipped to Europe - Most US vendors have on the website in large letters - HAND & NAIL HARMONY PRODUCTS CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES! I know that Artistic Colour Gloss is easier to get, at least in the UK, and is made by the same conglomerate as Gelish. Have you looked at ACG Cafe Latte, Caffeine or Java Java. They all have that coffee name theme and are made by the same company so they might meet your need until you can get your hands on Gelish After Party Espresso. :smile:

Yes, I see. I know that it is very difficult to get Gelish shipped to Europe - Most US vendors have on the website in large letters - HAND & NAIL HARMONY PRODUCTS CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES! I know that Artistic Colour Gloss is easier to get, at least in the UK, and is made by the same conglomerate as Gelish. Have you looked at ACG Cafe Latte, Caffeine or Java Java. They all have that coffee name theme and are made by the same company so they might meet your need until you can get your hands on Gelish After Party Espresso. :smile:
Transdesign and a couple of ebay'ers do ship to the Netherlands, so for the most colours it is not too difficult. But I've got the idea that the Just for You collection is especially for Europe.
As far as I can see, are these ACG colours a bit too brown. But perhaps Vogue from also ACG.

Transdesign and a couple of ebay'ers do ship to the Netherlands, so for the most colours it is not too difficult. But I've got the idea that the Just for You collection is especially for Europe.
As far as I can see, are these ACG colours a bit too brown. But perhaps Vogue from also ACG.

If you're looking for a grayed brown, then Vogue isn't it, it is purple-ish in hue.
ACG colours always look more subdued IRL than on screen. I really think Java Java is the one. It's a gray-taupey color.