Zoya The Gilty Pleasures 18K Real Gold Nail Polish Topcoat Trio Gift Box

what does everyone think of Zoya The Gilty Pleasures 18K Real Gold Nail Polish Topcoat Trio Gift Box
http://www.zoya.com/content/38/category/Gilty_Pleasures_18K_Real_Gold_TopCoat.html
i pre ordered mine i cant wait to try it

It looks amazing, and it's a good price for the set! Others are over $30 for just one 18K bottle. It also looks a lot better than the SOPI one that I have. Of course Zoya doesn't ship to Canada though, so I can only hope they will have it in a store here! :sad:

at first i didn't think i would spend that much im not that big on nail art but i noticed that sephora's is $30 alone and the zoya one comes with the black and white and when i read its real gold i couldn't believe it i occasionally sell gold jewelry so i know the price of gold wow

at first i didn't think i would spend that much im not that big on nail art but i noticed that sephora's is $30 alone and the zoya one comes with the black and white and when i read its real gold i couldn't believe it i occasionally sell gold jewelry so i know the price of gold wow

FWIW, I was at Sephora yesterday and noticed the 18k polish and wasn't impressed at all, let alone the price. It's really a lot of tiny flecks of gold; I prefer the Rococo Gold polish, which is much larger gold flakes. But that's just my opinion. I admit, the Zoya set is tempting just for price/value alone!

i looked up the rococo polish and wow lol now i know the zoya was a great deal

Yea, the Rococo is 24k gold (vs. 18k in Zoya and $OPI) and definitely more pricey. A lovely TPFer gifted me a bottle and I've cherished it, actually afraid to use it up! So I'm debating the Zoya set. My only problem is I don't want the black and white polish, as I never will wear either. I wish Zoya had let us pick the 2 colors to go in the set!

Ugh! I now feel like I need to order this! I don't like gold polish but I guess I can use for accents or something.

I do get a pro discount and love raven (the black) for undies so I need to stop being cheap or so selective lol