Mini Alexa

lovetooshop

Feb 18, 2012
:smile: Hi All

I am thinking about getting a Mini Alexa just to pop my purse etc in when shopping around town.

Does anyone have one and what are your thoughts, are they really tiny?

Thanks all :smile:

:smile: Hi All

I am thinking about getting a Mini Alexa just to pop my purse etc in when shopping around town.

Does anyone have one and what are your thoughts, are they really tiny?

Thanks all :smile:

Lovely bag but i felt looked too small on me so sold mine but was deceptively spacious. Perfect for just your purse and a few bits ad bobs.:smile:

Lovely bag but i felt looked too small on me so sold mine but was deceptively spacious. Perfect for just your purse and a few bits ad bobs.:smile:

Did it look really small. I only want it for shopping around town when i need the essentials etc. If anyone has some pictures of their Mini Alexa filled would be great

I have one, just for weekends, shopping etc.
It is lovely. I am usually a big bag girl, but wanted a small bag for just running errands etc.
Fits easily keys, pouch, wallet, tissues, cc holder.

Did it look really small. I only want it for shopping around town when i need the essentials etc. If anyone has some pictures of their Mini Alexa filled would be great

I felt it did on me it was like a childs bag. I havent any pics im sure someone will step in and maybe have some to help you.
There must be a thread somewhere.
It may be perfect for you though.
You really need to get into a Mulberry to see it irl to make sure as everybody is different.

I felt it did on me it was like a childs bag. I havent any pics im sure someone will step in and maybe have some to help you.
There must be a thread somewhere.
It may be perfect for you though.
You really need to get into a Mulberry to see it irl to make sure as everybody is different.

I was looking at them in Mulberry a while back. But then opted for a bigger bag know i seem to be drawn back to the smaller ones again.

Thats what i was worried about looking like something a child should wear. I am only 5ft 5 and a size 8 so hoping it wouldnt :smile:

I was looking at them in Mulberry a while back. But then opted for a bigger bag know i seem to be drawn back to the smaller ones again.

Thats what i was worried about looking like something a child should wear. I am only 5ft 5 and a size 8 so hoping it wouldnt :smile:

Im also 5ft 5 but a size 12/14. Being a size 8 you may get away with it.
If you are after a smaller bag then this could be the one.
I personally prefer the regualr Alexa they suit me much better and fit so much more in..:smile:

I adore Mini Alexa, she is wee though (she's around the size of a standard DVD case!). Use mine regularly just with keys, purse, phone and mini umbrella and that suits me fine - my mum couldn't fit her everyday essentials into one though, so guess it's all a case of how much you need to carry day-to-day.

Hello ladies! I've just come back from holiday and I took my beautiful SS mini Alexa with me and she was perfect!! :love:

Here she is, closed with all my things inside:

12.jpg

A peek at how everything fits inside:

13.jpg

And this is everything that was inside:

14.jpg

iTouch
Prada Saffiano purse
Pressed face powder
Mulberry keyring pouch, which held keys, sweeteners and inhaler
Blackberry in Mulberry Black Silky Snake Cover (which I've just realised is not in my signature, aarrghh, how could I??)
Camera
Pack of tissues
Pen
Lipgloss

I think that's pretty impressive what you can fit inside and it was all in there comfortably, without it being too snug. I was able to take my purse out and put it back in without having to rearrange the contents each time.

:hbeat:

Hello ladies! I've just come back from holiday and I took my beautiful SS mini Alexa with me and she was perfect!! :love:

Here she is, closed with all my things inside:

View attachment 1899239

A peek at how everything fits inside:

View attachment 1899240

And this is everything that was inside:

View attachment 1899241

iTouch
Prada Saffiano purse
Pressed face powder
Mulberry keyring pouch, which held keys, sweeteners and inhaler
Blackberry in Mulberry Black Silky Snake Cover (which I've just realised is not in my signature, aarrghh, how could I??)
Camera
Pack of tissues
Pen
Lipgloss

I think that's pretty impressive what you can fit inside and it was all in there comfortably, without it being too snug. I was able to take my purse out and put it back in without having to rearrange the contents each time.

:hbeat:

What a lovely little Alexa! Very impressive to fit so much inside! :smile:

Just to give a comparison, this is Lily filled with the same things, except my camera which won't fit in but can be looped to the chain, which I've often done with my Lilys, if I needed a camera.....

16.jpg 15.jpg

The fit is a little too snug for my liking and I would need to rearrange things a little if I took my purse out and back in again. Also, a bulge here and there shows when the bag is closed. I wouldn't want to stuff all this in my Lilys at all!