Anyone Have Side-By-Side Pics Of Small Sophia & Madison Tote?

nc.girl

Girly Gear Head
O.G.
Dec 10, 2010
I'm thinking an aubergine patent Sophia might be hard to find, since no one has reported seeing any of those yet. I am considering tracking down an aubergine patent tote instead, but I'm unsure if the size will work for me due to it having a more boxy shape than Sophia. So does anyone have side-by-side pics of a Madison tote with a small Sophia? I have compared the measurements of each bag, but I think a pic of the two bags together would give me the best idea of whether or not the tote will work for me. Thanks in advance!

I'm thinking an aubergine patent Sophia might be hard to find, since no one has reported seeing any of those yet. I am considering tracking down an aubergine patent tote instead, but I'm unsure if the size will work for me due to it having a more boxy shape than Sophia. So does anyone have side-by-side pics of a Madison tote with a small Sophia? I have compared the measurements of each bag, but I think a pic of the two bags together would give me the best idea of whether or not the tote will work for me. Thanks in advance!

A friend texted me yesterday and said she has one on hold at her store in the patent Sophia.......

I think the tote is larger than the Sophia..

I hope someone will post pics

A friend texted me yesterday and said she has one on hold at her store in the patent Sophia.......

I think the tote is larger than the Sophia..

I hope someone will post pics

Wow, she's a lucky girl! I have yet to see anyone report any Sophia sightings in aubergine patent. I think the tote is larger too, but I'm curious as to *how much* larger. The boxiness is what's throwing me off. Now if I found a tote for $98 like you did, I could probably learn to love it even if it wasn't love at first sight LOL.

Wow, she's a lucky girl! I have yet to see anyone report any Sophia sightings in aubergine patent. I think the tote is larger too, but I'm curious as to *how much* larger. The boxiness is what's throwing me off. Now if I found a tote for $98 like you did, I could probably learn to love it even if it wasn't love at first sight LOL.

A friend just got the tote and she has the small sophia so I asked her to send me a pic of them together

I had that tote. To me it was larger then the small sophia. I do not own a small sophia now but I did at one time and it was just too small for my needs. I think the tote holds as much as lindsey or larger sophia.

I had that tote. To me it was larger then the small sophia. I do not own a small sophia now but I did at one time and it was just too small for my needs. I think the tote holds as much as lindsey or larger sophia.

Thanks! That helps me out a little bit. It sounds like it *might* be a little too big for me, but I'm still not 100% sure lol. I think it it was more of a rounded shape I'd probably be okay with the size. I find Abigail to be a bit big on me, but I can deal with it due to her shape. Hmm.