Naughtipidgin discount for TPF members....

Naughtipidgen is offering a 10% discount to all TPF members....

The discont code is...... Ten%4TPF

:smile:

Thanks for this Moo, only saw this today AFTER I bought a bag from Naughtipidgen a few days ago...got back in touch cos of your post & kicking myself for not seeing it sooner. Anyway needn't have worried, N was so cool about giving me a 10% refund. Fantastic customer service!! :biggrin:

House of Fraser have 25% of brands this weekends does anyone know if mulberry is included in that because it doesn't come up at all in there list of brands that they sell . Thanks

Thanks for this Moo, only saw this today AFTER I bought a bag from Naughtipidgen a few days ago...got back in touch cos of your post & kicking myself for not seeing it sooner. Anyway needn't have worried, N was so cool about giving me a 10% refund. Fantastic customer service!! :biggrin:

Look forward to a reveal then MrsB :graucho:

House of Fraser have 25% of brands this weekends does anyone know if mulberry is included in that because it doesn't come up at all in there list of brands that they sell . Thanks

No but i found out yesterday that house fraser mulberry in sheff does student discount they thought i knew im wounded all that money ive spent and i didnt know haha