Reveal!

LnA

O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
After 3 weeks of going back and forth on this bag and asking tons of friends and tpf'ers, I finally decided and took her out for the first time today, which also happens to be my birthday. I can't believe I hesitated for so long - I love it! Can you guess what it is?

Attachments

• image-3331149166.jpg
    image-3331149166.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 958
HI.... i love ur bag!!
Is it the calfskin version? I have yet to see a calf one and just want to know how it compares to sheepskin before i decide on getting one... any advice? :biggrin:

_lili_ said:
I love the bag! But is it the dove beige? I thought the dove beige was much lighter :wondering

Yup, it's dove beige. Closer to a mushroom brown than an actual beige but it might look darker in my pics because of the lighting. Will post more pics soon.

jasrene10 said:
HI.... i love ur bag!!
Is it the calfskin version? I have yet to see a calf one and just want to know how it compares to sheepskin before i decide on getting one... any advice? :biggrin:

No, it's sheepskin. I have a calf Muse and the leather is buttery soft. I contemplated exchanging the mini for a medium in calfskin (couldn't find the mini in calf) because I like the leather on my Muse so much but I think the sheepskin will get softer over time. It's less soft and a little more structured than the calfskin, imo, but after a few uses it feels softer already. HTH.