To buy or not to buy the Kusama

ujili

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
I wanted the Kusama Keepall but it only comes in 55 so i don't really want to get it because I think it might be too big to use around town. I want to get it because its a statement piece from the limited Kusama edition. Advice needed!

There aren't many of them around. If you see one get it I say! It is a big bag. Really depends on what you want to use it for. I love mine! But I won't be using it "around town". I'll be using it for traveling.

If you don't love the bag for whatever reason, I say don't get it. It's a lot of money to pay for a bag that doesn't suit your lifestyle. There will always be other LE's in the future.

If you don't think you are going to use it, I am not sure you should get it. But if you travel from time to time, it could be a nice item to travel with...

Yeah...I am having such a hard time deciding.

I think the Kusama pieces are wonderful!

YES INDDED:smile:

There aren't many of them around. If you see one get it I say! It is a big bag. Really depends on what you want to use it for. I love mine! But I won't be using it "around town". I'll be using it for traveling.

Hmmm...I want a Keepall in Kusama but 55 is too big i think. 45 is good but they don't have it in 45.

If you don't love the bag for whatever reason, I say don't get it. It's a lot of money to pay for a bag that doesn't suit your lifestyle. There will always be other LE's in the future.

Yeah true...

Same dilemma
*undecided *

What do you think you're going to do?

Yeah...like the Stephen Sprouse graffiti and stuff?

Do it do it.. I am an enabler!

Hahah...I love your optimism. :smile:

I think Keepalls look fabulous in monogram with black leather trim for both men and ladies. I think K collection is always tempting but for a Keepall, I would stay classic.

I thought exactly the same thing as you. I really love this Keepall but it would be better in size 45 or 50. But finally, I think I will buy the green one. They are very limited, and if I don't buy it, I think I will regret it.
I tried it at the store, and the bag was so amazing! YES, it is a little bit too big for an everyday bag, but if you have a lot of things to carry, why not? Wear it with the shoulder strap in the smaller size. Big bags are very fashionable. You will be great with it.

So, if you like it, buy it!

I think Keepalls look fabulous in monogram with black leather trim for both men and ladies. I think K collection is always tempting but for a Keepall, I would stay classic.

Thanks for your advice.:smile:

I thought exactly the same thing as you. I really love this Keepall but it would be better in size 45 or 50. But finally, I think I will buy the green one. They are very limited, and if I don't buy it, I think I will regret it.
I tried it at the store, and the bag was so amazing! YES, it is a little bit too big for an everyday bag, but if you have a lot of things to carry, why not? Wear it with the shoulder strap in the smaller size. Big bags are very fashionable. You will be great with it.

So, if you like it, buy it!

Oh you're getting it in green? If i get it, I want it in red....