Joel Kinnaman

Just to let you know Snabba Cash and Snabba Cash II will be shown at the BFI London Film Festival next month.

The films are billed under Easy Money and Easy Money II.

If I'm not homeless by then I'll def go see the films.

Just to let you know Snabba Cash and Snabba Cash II will be shown at the BFI London Film Festival next month.

The films are billed under Easy Money and Easy Money II.

If I'm not homeless by then I'll def go see the films.

I'm not sure but didn't Artificial Eye buy the rights for the UK? So I guess they want to drum up some attention for the movies.
Why you homeless? Did expensive London make you poor and hungry? :P

I'm not sure but didn't Artificial Eye buy the rights for the UK? So I guess they want to drum up some attention for the movies.
Why you homeless? Did expensive London make you poor and hungry? :P

The economy is crap at the moment. Especially in my industry. Let's hope I'll still have a roof over my head at least until after the film festival. I couldn't find the Snabby Cash in any of the DVD shops in Stockholm. Sooo annoying. ;)

The economy is crap at the moment. Especially in my industry. Let's hope I'll still have a roof over my head at least until after the film festival. I couldn't find the Snabby Cash in any of the DVD shops in Stockholm. Sooo annoying. ;)

Snabby Cash .... hahahaha!! :P
Yeah I have to say I didn't see it either but I didn't have to look intensely because they sell it here if I wanted to buy it.
Well, that sucks. Being unemployed is never good. Hope things change quickly for you.

Snabby Cash .... hahahaha!! :P
Yeah I have to say I didn't see it either but I didn't have to look intensely because they sell it here if I wanted to buy it.
Well, that sucks. Being unemployed is never good. Hope things change quickly for you.

Hahaha! Yeah I meant Snabba. ;) I'm actually self employed. Perhaps I need to get into the same biz as Joel's character in Snabba (Not Snabby) Cash. No recession in the world of crime.

It's not a case of being vernünftig but rather the fact that they wouldn't cast me because I'm unable to slide up and down a pole gracefully or take off my bra á la Pussycat Dolls. I'm neither Kate Moss

*image removed because of traffic*
nor this lady

*image removed because of traffic*

And let me feel free to question your German fluency before you screw up my once in a lifetime opportunity to offer Joel the part in my personal RoboC*ck movie. :graucho: Also I think I'm pretty capable of speaking English to them.
Well, you've got 4 weeks to practice. If you practice on a daily base you'll be hot as hell, got a fab workout and we'll be in - triple win!!!

I don't like to brag about me, but I guess my german is almost as good as your english - even you can hear a slightly accent (a mix of Swedish and english) when I talk.
Oh, just to get the record straight, I never had any doubt that you're capable of speaking English with them, it was just my chance to be a resaonable member of your entourage. I mean, Jennifer Lopez got a nippel-tweaker in her entourage, but......well........no!

I'm with Kayleigh on this one, Bag! You can get in the "Swedish Mafia inner circle" and let your forum friends be in your entourage at the premiere....Holla! :cool::coolio:
And yes, Joel will get all swoony :loveeyes: over your hot bod, dump his oh too skinny gf, so 2 birds, one stone, baby!
ANNDDD...everyone will bump into Alex at the party and SOMEONE will end up making out with him at the end of the night! :smooch:
Do you understand the serious inplications of you not auditioning???!!! :sad::panic: Hee hee. :upsidedown:
Happy belated and thanks a bunch for getting the point and being with me.

^^Erm ... helloooo. Why do I have to "suffer" and "sacrifice" myself for the greater cause? Kayleigh is way more fluent in Swedish (hence Swedish dirty talk with Alex/Gurra though I'd be quick, OM is right behind you on Alex, LOL) than I am. If we talk about a remake of In Your Veins I'm there. I'll audition immediately.
Well, we are living in difficulf times, so everyone has to immolate something and in this particular case it is for higher grounds and noble aims - so buck up! ;)

Hahaha! Yeah I meant Snabba. ;) I'm actually self employed. Perhaps I need to get into the same biz as Joel's character in Snabba (Not Snabby) Cash. No recession in the world of crime.

But you're in a business you could also do in another country, theoretically speaking. Not so much for me. I'd have to learn something new. :smile:
Well, you know what the Olsen Gang always said, "Crime never pays." :P

Well, you've got 4 weeks to practice. If you practice on a daily base you'll be hot as hell, got a fab workout and we'll be in - triple win!!!

I don't like to brag about me, but I guess my german is almost as good as your english - even you can hear a slightly accent (a mix of Swedish and english) when I talk.
Oh, just to get the record straight, I never had any doubt that you're capable of speaking English with them, it was just my chance to be a resaonable member of your entourage. I mean, Jennifer Lopez got a nippel-tweaker in her entourage, but......well........no!

Happy belated and thanks a bunch for getting the point and being with me.

Well, we are living in difficulf times, so everyone has to immolate something and in this particular case it is for higher grounds and noble aims - so buck up! ;)

Yeah but I also have a badly paid job to attend. It needs my full focus. I have no time to charm Swedish actors away from ... now I'm testing your German ... their Tussi. And I think you guys don't get my point. I'm talent-free when it comes to any kind of art might it be dancing, acting, singing, painting. There's nothing to get out of me and make profit with. Sorry.
Maybe I could need someone fixing my hair on an hourly basis. This could be your entourage job. :biggrin:

Longtime lurker, firsttime poster. Big Joel fan. Saw this discussed on the Askars thread but not here (?)

http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/26/olivia-munn-alexander-skarsgard-just-friends/

Alexander Skarsgard and Olivia Munn are NOT “getting cozy” with each other, JustJared.com can confirm.

Sources close to both the stars say the tabloid story about them “getting cozy” at an Emmy party is laughable, saying “Olivia was hanging out with a group of Joel‘s friends from Sweden, Alex was just one of the many friends hanging out.”

Olivia‘s boyfriend, Swedish actor Joel Kinnaman, has been close friends with fellow Swede Skarsgard for many years. “All of his friends love Olivia and she makes everyone laugh. They’re only singling Alex and Olivia out because of who they are.”

After the HBO Emmy party, where Tom Hanks predicted a future Emmy win for Olivia, she hopped on a plane to Toronto to be with Joel.

They were spotted yesterday on the set of Robocop “kissing and laughing in between takes,” an eyewitness tells JustJared.com. “They seemed inseparable and really happy to see each other.”

Check out some photos of Alex and Joel hanging out at a party in 2010 and out at lunch earlier that year.

It hasn't been discussed here because it's about HER and her need for unjustified attention. And as I said before it's a thread about Joel not her. Joel is just poor collateral damage of her famewh*ring ways. But her obviously desperate attempt to get some recognition out of this relationship is hilarious.

Longtime lurker, firsttime poster. Big Joel fan. Saw this discussed on the Askars thread but not here (?)

http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/26/olivia-munn-alexander-skarsgard-just-friends/

Alexander Skarsgard and Olivia Munn are NOT “getting cozy” with each other, JustJared.com can confirm.

Sources close to both the stars say the tabloid story about them “getting cozy” at an Emmy party is laughable, saying “Olivia was hanging out with a group of Joel‘s friends from Sweden, Alex was just one of the many friends hanging out.”

Olivia‘s boyfriend, Swedish actor Joel Kinnaman, has been close friends with fellow Swede Skarsgard for many years. “All of his friends love Olivia and she makes everyone laugh. They’re only singling Alex and Olivia out because of who they are.”

After the HBO Emmy party, where Tom Hanks predicted a future Emmy win for Olivia, she hopped on a plane to Toronto to be with Joel.

They were spotted yesterday on the set of Robocop “kissing and laughing in between takes,” an eyewitness tells JustJared.com. “They seemed inseparable and really happy to see each other.”

Check out some photos of Alex and Joel hanging out at a party in 2010 and out at lunch earlier that year.

I'm just gonna assume that she was hanging out with the Swedish Mafia in Stockholm this summer, before she took the P out of them on David Letterman. I hope they gave her shizz about it. I know I would have.

Below are youtube links on the RoboCop set amateur spy videos of intense gun fight scenes, shot in the middle of the night on Sept 26th and the article itself, explaining the videos related to the story if you want an advanced glimpse, courtesy of Aceshowbiz.com.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00054198.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ry_44EynEZ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1dlZP-GGilI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OQ5dEhkqJ8&feature=player_embedded

And a wegotthiscovered.com article and a video link I can't paste, about another amateur spy video set scene and (tiny) spoiler, if you'd like to see. It takes a longer moment to upload.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...j3_CQUFEaENR9bHdw&sig2=QrQGZ-vLEDCF3EY0Sy_bng

Yeah but I also have a badly paid job to attend. It needs my full focus. I have no time to charm Swedish actors away from ... now I'm testing your German ... their Tussi. And I think you guys don't get my point. I'm talent-free when it comes to any kind of art might it be dancing, acting, singing, painting. There's nothing to get out of me and make profit with. Sorry.
Maybe I could need someone fixing my hair on an hourly basis. This could be your entourage job. :biggrin:
Oh, you put a hard one on me with that. But ok, I would say the english word chick and the swedish word tjej got the same meaning as the german word Tussi.

For your entourage thing.....well, I might got some talents (even if I still not discovered any of them yet) but fixing hair is unfortunatly and definitely not a gift of mine. You really don't want me to do your hair because I still struggle with mine, believe me!

Oh, you put a hard one on me with that. But ok, I would say the english word chick and the swedish word tjej got the same meaning as the german word Tussi.

For your entourage thing.....well, I might got some talents (even if I still not discovered any of them yet) but fixing hair is unfortunatly and definitely not a gift of mine. You really don't want me to do your hair because I still struggle with mine, believe me!

No, not totally. Tussi is a bit stronger than chick. Tussis are basically the Paris Hiltons, Kim Kardashians of this world. You know, brainless chicks whose main purpose in life is to find the right handbag with the outfit (which is mostly pink or another atrocious color) and getting paid for not doing much. Or, alternatively, finding a rich man.

Well, that's why I need someone doing my hair. I'm not able to do my own hair either. Can you at least do make-up?