where can I get a french blue day?

cisforcoco

Mar 23, 2007
has anyone seen a french blue day at saks anywhere? does aloha rag have one? I am looking to save on CA sales tax. Please let me know if you gals know which retailer currently has one!
thanks

The FB at NM in Paramus was really shiny (I passed on that one. It was the only one they had in stock) and the one at Short Hills was amazing smooshy leather but had a patch of missing leather on the bottom. I was really bummed the leather was perfect. (also the only one they had in stock)

The FB at NM in Paramus was really shiny (I passed on that one. It was the only one they had in stock) and the one at Short Hills was amazing smooshy leather but had a patch of missing leather on the bottom. I was really bummed the leather was perfect. (also the only one they had in stock)

A patch of leather missing? Not sure what you mean? Sounds like that should even be for sale?Hmmm....Perhaps I didn't look at them close enough since I wasn't really in the market for that color (In reality, I shouldn't have been looking for any color)!!

A patch of leather missing? Not sure what you mean? Sounds like that should even be for sale?Hmmm....Perhaps I didn't look at them close enough since I wasn't really in the market for that color (In reality, I shouldn't have been looking for any color)!!

It was on the bottom of the bag. I was actually paying for it and that's when I noticed it. Maybe it wouldn't bother someone else but it bothered me. :sad: