Finding Out it's fake...5 years later!

BeautyBootyBabe

Yeah, I like cake.
O.G.
Sep 8, 2011
I found out one of the first items I purchased on ebay was fake. I was newly into designer items and I was very naive in thinking "No way would someone sell a fake! That would be wrong!". Well, I recently realized one of the bags I purchased over 5 years ago is fake. I looked up the seller and surprise, they are no longer an ebay member.

I'm guessing it's too late to do anything about it, right?

I found out one of the first items I purchased on ebay was fake. I was newly into designer items and I was very naive in thinking "No way would someone sell a fake! That would be wrong!". Well, I recently realized one of the bags I purchased over 5 years ago is fake. I looked up the seller and surprise, they are no longer an ebay member.

Yes - it's way too late. So sorry that happened.

Sorry to hear this. If it´s a Balenciaga and you suspect it´s fake due to the screws you might want to post pics and have it authenticated. They used different screws on older Bbags (if that is the brand). Maybe it´s not fake.

Sorry to hear that OP. What designer bag was it btw?