NEW NJ Outlet

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!

I assume in jersey gardens, right!!!!!!???? I work 10 minutes from that mall!!! Now I will have an outlet I can go to regularly!!!

I always wondered why there wasn't one there.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!

I assume in jersey gardens, right!!!!!!???? I work 10 minutes from that mall!!! Now I will have an outlet I can go to regularly!!!

I always wondered why there wasn't one there.

YES JG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right before Black FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got the INSIDE scoop

Men's store too

Wow, another one? Now, here's the real question...how long will it be before the new outlet gets some decent FP deletes? Tinton Falls is literally 10 minutes from house, but I'm still making the journey out to Jackson because Tinton Falls still hasn't really gotten many FP deletes, which I've been told is pretty common for new outlets.

Crazy, I didn't realize that you live in PA. I thought you were Jersey Girl. :smile:

Wow, another one? Now, here's the real question...how long will it be before the new outlet gets some decent FP deletes? Tinton Falls is literally 10 minutes from house, but I'm still making the journey out to Jackson because Tinton Falls still hasn't really gotten many FP deletes, which I've been told is pretty common for new outlets.

Crazy, I didn't realize that you live in PA. I thought you were Jersey Girl. :smile:

Yes...I use to live in NJ but moved to PA in Oct of 2011 but in Delawre County so I am not far ;)

I was told that it takes MONTHS bc good deletes come
but TF did get some deletes today :smile: