Birkin 35 in lime green avaliable in SF boutique

jeslyn

O.G.
Mar 5, 2007
My hubby got offered a birkin 35 in lime green today in SF and he passed knowing I dont like green. He didnt ask for the details ( He was just there to buy me a H enamel bangle)

Hope one lucky gal here will grab her.

Ermm. I am not 100% sure of the color but that's what my husband's description is. The SA was just really sweet to offer it but my hubby didnt ask anything abt it.

You might want to go there to take a look yourself. Since I think they never say anything is avaliable when you ask over the phone. Go there first thing tomorrow and good luck. :heart:

I put this in the Hermes Shopping Inventory section but wanted to share this as well. Dropped by the store this afternoon and was shocked to see on the shelves:

potiron 32 HAC chamonix around $7500
etoupe 25 kelly togo around $5950
rose dragee kelly flat swift (didn't get the price)

didn't even notice the hardware as i in was state of shocked/disbelief that they had kellys and a birkin out.

per the sa, they recd their inventory yesterday.

^ I think the stores that have nothing are the kind of stores that don't respect lists much and will sell to the first customer that walks in on it. That basically means you have to visit the store every other day in order to find something, or just be really lucky. I've come to realize that my Alaskan store is like that.