Should I get the Pochette or.....?

jamiet

Sep 19, 2009
So I am debating what to get. I just recently purchased my first and only lv speedy 30 in mono. Now I am trying to decide do I purchase the pochette in damier ebene to use as a clutch or do I keep that money and save for the totally mm?

Totally. Because u might want other fancier looking clutch down the road. Like Eva, favourite, milla or other brand's clutch. IMO your desire to clutch will outgrow the pochette in no time.

Since it is much cheaper, less price increase compared to totally, get the totally first, while saving up u can really decide if there is any other clutch you prefer. Just to prevent u found a cuter clutch and the pochette simply turn into a interior bag organiser.

TheMrsKwok said:
Totally. Because u might want other fancier looking clutch down the road. Like Eva, favourite, milla or other brand's clutch. IMO your desire to clutch will outgrow the pochette in no time.

Since it is much cheaper, less price increase compared to totally, get the totally first, while saving up u can really decide if there is any other clutch you prefer. Just to prevent u found a cuter clutch and the pochette simply turn into a interior bag organiser.

Ditto!

i would get the new bigger pochette that's coming out in DE on OCT 1st!! i have it in the mono... and it's fabby!!! i will be getting the DE one also :graucho:.... you can use it as a clutch, on your shoulder(the strap is thicker and longer) and in your speedy to organize your stuff!!! there is even a little pocket inside!!

Agreed! Sometimes saving up you find you no longer want a certain item that you did when you had no money-- then you find something even better! Lol