Does your mini luggage slouch?

Ying2888

Aug 17, 2012
Hi ladies! I've just gotten my first Celine mini recently in coquelicot, buffalo leather. And I realised that my bag isn't as hard and structured as the other luggages ive seen. I don't know if it's because of the leather or because it's been used for sometime (since its a preowned).

Does anyone of you has similar problems? Is there anyway to make it become structured again? Please advice. TIA!

Attachments

• image-1872328250.jpg
    image-1872328250.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 1,393
  • image-739332740.jpg
    image-739332740.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 1,351
  • image-3463842892.jpg
    image-3463842892.jpg
    411.1 KB · Views: 1,385
Hi ladies! I've just gotten my first Celine mini recently in coquelicot, buffalo leather. And I realised that my bag isn't as hard and structured as the other luggages ive seen. I don't know if it's because of the leather or because it's been used for sometime (since its a preowned).

Does anyone of you has similar problems? Is there anyway to make it become structured again? Please advice. TIA!

Yes it will slouch if you overload it daily. Also humidity and climate pays a part. There is already an existing thread on this http://forum.purseblog.com/celine/post-pics-intel-your-used-celine-bags-here-715798.html if you'd like to peruse.

Thanks for that tip! But it's the wings thats bothering me.. Sort of changes the iconic shape.. >.< Think I'm gonna find some pillows and stuff it in them like u did.. And I still thought it was a good size for school and work where i can throw in everything! Hahaha..

will storing it flat helps to lessen the chances of slouching?

i dont know if the law of gravity here affects, like placing bag upright, law of gravity pulls bags down, and slouch happens.

it's gonna be so upsetting if the luggage slouch and become soft after some time like one year?

will storing it flat helps to lessen the chances of slouching?

i dont know if the law of gravity here affects, like placing bag upright, law of gravity pulls bags down, and slouch happens.

it's gonna be so upsetting if the luggage slouch and become soft after some time like one year?

That what i think too so i prefer to store mine flat and stuffed with tissue also with wings out.