LE Tulle Pearl Spy!

BalenciagaLove

Plisse Me!
Feb 4, 2006
I stopped by Fendi yesterday to look for another spy. And alas, there she was. Any opinions? I also have a revealing to do, but nothing as glamourous as Deco's or Saich's. :nuts:

Saich - I also took a picture of the catalog with a couple other LE spies that they can get for you.

:heart: BL

Attachments

• Tulle Spy1.jpg
    Tulle Spy1.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 252
  • Tulle Spy2.jpg
    Tulle Spy2.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 491
  • IMAGE_010.jpg
    IMAGE_010.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 213
That is a piece of ART!! Not just a bag :nuts: ! Its poetry in motion, and the corded wand & handle are so sheik!

Bet that costs a pretty penny though....:rolleyes:
:dothewave:

I stopped by Fendi yesterday to look for another spy. And alas, there she was. Any opinions? I also have a revealing to do, but nothing as glamourous as Deco's or Saich's. :nuts:

Saich - I also took a picture of the catalog with a couple other LE spies that they can get for you.

:heart: BL

You are just so sweet getting these pictures. Love love love the beaded one. One of the ones in the other piture is the strawberry spy and the other do not know if its the one I have ordered is it black patent with red beads?

It looks kind of unusual... I saw one at the local fendi store that is similar in that range but it was sold off real fast. Today I saw another while I was on my way to Fashion Week. It was all sparking with sequins all over. Very elegant!

attachment.php

:wtf: :drool: :drool: :drool: