What would be the perfect chanel bag for me?

ToriVega

Aug 27, 2012
Here are LE FACTORS XDD

Under $4000
-Can carry on the shoulder ( and crossbody if possible )
-has a turnlock ( not always a flap but has at least a pocket or compartment with turnlock )
-Does not look too plain that it wont have that chanel vibe or spirit when someone sees it from a distance
- Not patent or shiny vinyl. I like classic looks but not dangly and flashy ones.
-Can hold:
2 long wallets that are thick
A makeup pouch ( 7 by 4 inches )
A hard sunclasses case
3 phones
a water bottle

Shoulder drop more than 8 inches

Thank you!! =)))

All large size seasonal flap (about $3300) , PST, GST?
Chanel 3, french rivera, chic caviar, shila caviar, coco rider?... plenty of choices

Chanel 3 in large size

Try Large French Riviera ;)

Large Elastic CC

Try Country Chic flap. It's seasonal but can be found on the bay and will be released again for this coming cruise.

Cerf tote!

Um
Sorry forgot to add. Should not have an open environment ( like open kind of bag like the post ) and it should be under $3500 sorry I was thinking for something else. I dont like these

Cerf
Gst
Pst
Chain me totes

And I don't like these colors
Pink, yellow, bright green, purple
They're too flashy. I saw the country tote already and tried it on it was too awkward for me.

I don't mean to sound harsh but many times I see people expecting way too much for what they're willing to pay for Chanel. If you know Chanels well, you're basically asking for advices for a classic purse with a seasonal price. Unfortunately, people who are WILLING to pay the money aren't getting the classics they want, so I would suggest either 1. adjusting your price 2. decreasing your expectations 3. find another brand.

ToriVega said:
Here are LE FACTORS XDD

Under $4000
-Can carry on the shoulder ( and crossbody if possible )
-has a turnlock ( not always a flap but has at least a pocket or compartment with turnlock )
-Does not look too plain that it wont have that chanel vibe or spirit when someone sees it from a distance
- Not patent or shiny vinyl. I like classic looks but not dangly and flashy ones.
-Can hold:
2 long wallets that are thick
A makeup pouch ( 7 by 4 inches )
A hard sunclasses case
3 phones
a water bottle

Shoulder drop more than 8 inches

Thank you!! =)))

I think you could look at the shiva. I have one medium. Holds a ton of stuff and still have that classic look but very practical and low maintenance