Please help me choose Prada Saffiano between Nero and Cameo

meinjasse

Jan 21, 2009
Hi,guys.I couldn't make any decision for my new baby.I love both colors.Could you please help me between Black Nero or Cameo ?Which color that i won't get bored in the future!! ;) and i can use also often for my daily life.please give me the reason,i need more post!!.Thanks.

Between the 2 you listed, I say black.. But generally I love the saffiano most in caramel and red.. I feel that black is much prettier on other bags out there.. JMHO!

black! although i got a cameo for myself, hee... reason bcoz ive got three black bags and need bright colours to brighten up myself as im always in either white or black outfit.

I was wondering whether to get black or cameo too.
I think I'll go for cameo though. It just looks so cute and classy. Black is good too, but I don't know.. the cameo just captures my heart.

Practicality wise. Ofcourse, black.

black! although i got a cameo for myself, hee... reason bcoz ive got three black bags and need bright colours to brighten up myself as im always in either white or black outfit.

Thank,shi.ying.in my collection i do not have any black bag and pink bag yet.so i'm kind of really in a tough decision now.hmmm!!!;)

I like the cameo :smile: anyway where do you see a cameo anyway ?

Thanks for your vote.Well i've seen camero from a lady who was sitting right next to me in the restaurent.the color is so pretty,gorgeous and suited on her.i can't stop looking at it at all.So i'm not sure if this color will suite on me or not!!.Cause i'm not a kind of lady,who alway wear a classy dress or skirt.I just wear jeans,skinny and comfortable t-shirt.:biggrin: