Site authencity

Also, i just checked out those websites. They are selling bags for 300$ that are normally only 900$. Thats not cheap for a fake!

Thanks. I cant find that bag anymore on the Gucci website thats why. ;)

There are a few discount sites like B-luefly and Farfetch at sales time etc :yes: but not an actual Gucci run outlet :nogood:
Yep.

As far as I know...there is no such thing as a gucci outlet ONLINE. Someone can correct me if I am wrong on that though!
Thats true.

pls help me authenticate this gucci bodybag

and i dont know the model name! only got photos here for details

serial number
UP 6 dig 145809
down 6 dig 002214

it has a engrave gucci below the zipper hardware both on the main zipper and the zipper on the front pocket
thank u so much in advance waiting for ur replies

Attachments

• page5.jpg
    page5.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 191
  • DSCN2796.JPG
    DSCN2796.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 194
  • DSCN2789.JPG
    DSCN2789.JPG
    257.7 KB · Views: 193
  • DSCN2788.JPG
    DSCN2788.JPG
    253.5 KB · Views: 193
  • page.jpg
    page.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 191

serial number
UP 6 dig 145809
down 6 dig 002214

it has a engrave gucci below the zipper hardware both on the main zipper and the zipper on the front pocket

Haha...Um we are not an authenticating place so please refer to the Authenticate This Thread in the Stickies...and I can't find the code anywhere on the web so I don't it exists lol....are u sure u got the code right because authentic gucci serial numbers are not like that...:smile:

serial number
UP 6 dig 145809
down 6 dig 002214

Please post in the Authenticate this Gucci thread. They will let you know if you need more pics. Where did you get the bag?

Haha...Um we are not an authenticating place so please refer to the Authenticate This Thread in the Stickies...and I can't find the code anywhere on the web so I don't it exists lol....are u sure u got the code right because authentic gucci serial numbers are not like that...:smile:

sorry the exact serial numbers are:
serial number: