AHHH, please help me choose!

Which bag should I get?

• Vanilla Epi Speedy 25!!

• Cerises Speedy!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

missyanne

O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
Ever since checking tPF on a daily basis, I've made way too many purchases. (Azur Speedy 30, Musette Tango w/ long strap, Vernis Small Agenda in Framboise, MC Carnet de Bal and a Perfo Pochette Cles)

I just realized that I love, LOVE, LOVE Speedies and I really want to make one last purchase before I go on a ban. Here's the problem:

I am planning to get a tattoo sometime next week (Spring break, yay!) and that is probably going to cost about $600? I am expecting a CC bill for about $550 and now I am falling madly in love with the Vanilla Epi Speedy 25 and Cerises Speedy! The Vanilla Epi is about $712 shipped and the Cerises Speedy is about $1,280 shipped.

The Vanilla Epi is gorgeous and TDF and better in terms of finance but I'm afraid of the wrinkles that might occur and the Cerises Speedy is sooo cute and the one I'm watching has the most beautiful patina!

What to do? What should I get? I'm really leaning towards the Vanilla Epi since I don't see those a lot and I'm sure I'll come across another Cerises Speedy and this should be my last purchase until mid-summer.

Also, both are a 25. I'm 5'4" and 105lbs, would it look too small on me? (I have a mono 35 and azur 30 so I'm a little scared about the 25.) Please give me your opinions!!

I think the vanilla speedy is absolutely gorgeous!! my vote goes for that =)

also i dont think the 25 is too small for you at all, I'm around that size and the 30 is huge on me, the 25 is perfect!

OMG, totally hard choice for me ;) I love Vanilla pieces and Cerises Speedy so much but how with Vanilla Speedy? It's hard epi and you don't need to put short box inside the bag to keep the shape ( I put box inside my soft texture Speedy ) :smile: