Macys, 20% at Coach & What I Got!

tobefetching

bagaddicted
O.G.
Jan 9, 2012
Apparently this weekend at Macy's everything is 20% off when you use your Macy's card... Including Coach! I'm talking FP Coach stuff. The clearance is 25% and then another 20% on top of that. So, I couldn't resist getting SOMETHING. Got a cute little universal case that fits the new iPhone 5 (if anyone was wondering), even with its hard case already on it.

image-1727738977.jpg

It has a pretty deep purple lining like my black leather Sophia. Can't tell in the picture, but I just noticed that the carriage logo is crooked. Seems to be the norm with these Madison leather pieces! Oh well. I can overlook it on this.

My local Macys had all Coach, 25% off then an additional 20% off for using the macys card. Almost went off my ban for a duffle but I was good and only bought a charm for my Maggie. Couldnt believe all coach was 25% off. I don't think any other handbag brands were though.

Okay, how do I do this?

Go to macys.com and then to handbags. Pick Coach. That will show what they have. I wrote down the names SKU numbers I might be interested in. I went into the store and they processed the order. Because I was using a Macy's card, I got another 20% off. I had joined "Thanks for Sharing" which a charity program Macy's does for the local charities around each store so I will be getting and additional 10% back in cash. So the discount through tomorrow is 25% Coach, additional 20% if you use (or open) a Macy's card, and an additional 10% back if you participate in the TFS program.

Go to macys.com and then to handbags. Pick Coach. That will show what they have. I wrote down the names SKU numbers I might be interested in. I went into the store and they processed the order. Because I was using a Macy's card, I got another 20% off. I had joined "Thanks for Sharing" which a charity program Macy's does for the local charities around each store so I will be getting and additional 10% back in cash. So the discount through tomorrow is 25% Coach, additional 20% if you use (or open) a Macy's card, and an additional 10% back if you participate in the TFS program.

Thank you, thought that is what I would have to do, have a Macy's card, never do Thanks for Sharing because I really don't spend that much at Macy's but if they let me buy the bag I want it will be worth it

Now just have to venture out to Macy's, just wish it would stop raining here, the parking lot floods

I went to Macy's and got a wallet that was 50% off plus the 25% for the sale and then another 20% for using my card so this was regular $168 and I got it for $50! :smile:

Attachments

• image-297304195.jpg
    image-297304195.jpg
    468.9 KB · Views: 876
Thank you, thought that is what I would have to do, have a Macy's card, never do Thanks for Sharing because I really don't spend that much at Macy's but if they let me buy the bag I want it will be worth it

Now just have to venture out to Macy's, just wish it would stop raining here, the parking lot floods

With a Macy's card, you may be able to do a telephone order.

My local Macys had all Coach, 25% off then an additional 20% off for using the macys card. Almost went off my ban for a duffle but I was good and only bought a charm for my Maggie. Couldnt believe all coach was 25% off. I don't think any other handbag brands were though.

At our Macy's, a number of the "designer" brands were in the 25% sale. Kors was, and I think Juicy Couture items were as well. Might have been more. The signs were all over a bunch of bags sections, calling it the "designer handbags" sale. :smile:

I came away with a yellow "Legacy" small wristlet from Macy's sale, which apparently is not available at the boutiques yet (???). I can't find it on Coach website, or in the boutique itself, but did find it on Macy's Coach site as well as in Macy's store. :shrugs: It's a good sale, it really is. Then went to boutique and picked up a second Willis with PCE (hubby picked color, I'll see it at Christmas :love:). Daughter found and got FNO fob. Fun day.

Attachments

• Clip1.jpg
    Clip1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 687
Last edited:
kdennis said:
With a Macy's card, you may be able to do a telephone order.

Yes, the flagship store would not order for me (told me no!) so I called one about 30 miles away and they placed the order on my macy's card without any fuss. Now waiting for a black cherry bucket bag.

I went to Macy's and got a wallet that was 50% off plus the 25% for the sale and then another 20% for using my card so this was regular $168 and I got it for $50! :smile:
You got a great deal on this wallet! I got mine at the outlet and still paid 70.00 so you did good girl :biggrin: we are twins!
I love your universal case too!
Congrats!