Your TOKIDOKI in action...................

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
So yesterday I went to Disneyland and brought along my new Ciao in pirata - also the matching Denaro is inside. I took off the qee so I could put on my Coach skull charm on instead, love it!! So here is my pic of me and Pluto with my Tokidoki bag!! And you can't really tell but my shirt has pirate skulls heads on it too! Sorry about the crappy resolution, pic was taken w/ my cell phone.

Now post some pics of you and your Tokidoki in action!!

plutosy7.jpg

So yesterday I went to Disneyland and brought along my new Ciao in pirata - also the matching Denaro is inside. I took off the qee so I could put on my Coach skull charm on instead, love it!! So here is my pic of me and Pluto with my Tokidoki bag!! And you can't really tell but my shirt has pirate skulls heads on it too! Sorry about the crappy resolution, pic was taken w/ my cell phone.

plutosy7.jpg
Adorable pic...your ciao looks great on you!!! I have that hawaii qee that you want, she's awesome IRL!! :love:

plutosy7.jpg
That's so funny! My piarata ciao was my main bag at disneyworld. It's just so fitting.

I got my Hawaii qee at www.qeester.com he updates his site daily and even throughout the day so if you really want something, check it a few times during the day and you'll find it. He orders all the blindboxes and it takes him a while to go thru it all so as he finds them he lists them 1 at a time!! You'll be able to get it. If you can't ever find it let me know, I'll think about selling mine to you. It's not used. :shrugs: