Faridah - anyone has it?

ElisiaKay

O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
I was looking at eBay and found the Faridah (turnlock) hobo, it's an older style and it seems to have released alot of colours in the past but they don't have it anymore. It seems to be what I am looking for, but there isn't many around anymore.

Anyone has the buffalo leather, and how does it compare to the normal soft leather? Im not a big fan of the black/white lining.

Anyone knows if MBMJ will be releasing some more Faridah (leather) in the near future? Many thanks.

Last edited:
I was looking at eBay and found the Faridah (turnlock) hobo, it's an older style and it seems to have released alot of colours in the past but they don't have it anymore. It seems to be what I am looking for, but there isn't many around anymore.

Anyone has the buffalo leather, and how does it compare to the normal soft leather? Im not a big fan of the black/white lining.

Anyone knows if MBMJ will be releasing some more Faridah (leather) in the near future? Many thanks.

I have a black Faridah. I don't use it much anymore, but I used it a lot for school when I bought it five or six years ago. It is a huge bag, and quite heavy when it's packed full (it can fit a LOT). The shoulder strap is wide and comfortable, and the leather and quality is amazing (it's been heavily used and the leather looks as good as the day I bought it, it's just a lot slouchier). It's my only MbMJ bag, but I have heard that newer MbMJ's don't have the great quality of the older ones. If it's the style you are looking for then go for it, I've seen it in some amazing colours too which they didn't have when I first bought mine!