Hello everyone :-) Which Clutch... Please Help!

Which Clutch??? Please Help!

• Legacy Colorblock Brass/ Multi Navy Lg Clutch

• Legacy Haircalf Colorblock Lg Clutch

Results are only viewable after voting.

cweetie

O.G.
May 7, 2011
I've been browsing the Coach forum lately... Which by the way was my first love...
I'm usually on the LV forum nowadays, but am slowly being drawn back to Coach! So I would Love your Lovely Coach expertise on this one... I can't decide between these two! The thing is I'm going out of town and would rather pick it up, the thing is i'll have to drive 1 1/2 hr away tomorrow to pick up the Navy one that's on hold for me which I think is the floor model. I was told it's in really great shape though. ((I can't get both at the moment + I only have 1 coupon to use)) So I really need all your help...Thanks!!!

Attachments

• hh063_zps21c4493d.jpg
    hh063_zps21c4493d.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 246
  • hh064_zps1f2842f1.jpg
    hh064_zps1f2842f1.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 230
cweetie said:
I've been browsing the Coach forum lately... Which by the way was my first love...
I'm usually on the LV forum nowadays, but am slowly being drawn back to Coach! So I would Love your Lovely Coach expertise on this one... I can't decide between these two! The thing is I'm going out of town and would rather pick it up, the thing is i'll have to drive 1 1/2 hr away tomorrow to pick up the Navy one that's on hold for me which I think is the floor model. I was told it's in really great shape though. ((I can't get both at the moment + I only have 1 coupon to use)) So I really need all your help...Thanks!!!

Haircalf!

I was so in love with the colorblock one but when i see it in person, it looks a bit monotonous.. I love the right one, just my opinion :P

I'm sorry my view is one above the other... I assume you prefer the haircalf one?Thanks so much for your input... I'm sure I'll know as soon as I see them both... The problem is I have to drive a long way to see both together.