Classic Coach - Legacy Zip or Patricia

sasquaty

O.G.
Oct 21, 2009
Hi Everyone,
I am going to be purchasing one of the Classic Coach bags and wanted to get some opinions on which might be the most functional. I am deciding between the Legacy Zip or Patricia. They aren't in stores by me so hoping someone might have one of these and could offer some useful tidbits to aid in my decision making.
TIA!

The Patricia has a longer strap so if you want to wear it crossbody, it might be better for you. I have a Legacy zip coming in the mail today so I can tell you more once I get it. I think I am going to like the outside pockets and the top zip better than the flap on the Patricia. I also like the feet.

It's close, but I think I would pick the legacy zip. I like the silhouette a little better and the outside pocket will be very convenient for quick storage of receipts, notes, etc.

I have a smaller version of this and it is so convenient and cute for a simple bag. I have 9136.

I love the Legacy Zip. It is really heavy though, and can't really be worn as a cross-body. I ordered one, got it in BT, but returned it bc it was just too heavy for me. If you don't mind the weight, it is beautiful. The Coach customer service told me Patricia is heavier than Legacy Zip.

I have Patricia Legacy in the color block and I love it! I thought it was going to be too small at first, but it fits alot....it also has an outside zip pocket. (on the back)

Hi Everyone,
I am going to be purchasing one of the Classic Coach bags and wanted to get some opinions on which might be the most functional. I am deciding between the Legacy Zip or Patricia. They aren't in stores by me so hoping someone might have one of these and could offer some useful tidbits to aid in my decision making.
TIA!

Here's a comparison pic of my mahogany Patricia's Legacy, white Legacy Zip, and black Stewardess Bag. I included a ruler next to the Legacy Zip to give a general size comparison. (Sorry, the picture is kind of orange-colored for some reason!)

All 3 of them are very nice bags and have different features so it really depends on what you like.

The Patricia's Legacy is a little smaller but still a nice size and it has the longest strap so it can easily be worn crossbody.

The Legacy Zip has an outside pocket and a zip closure so it's a little easier to get in and out of it. The strap is shorter than the PL but a little longer than the Stewardess. I am short and I can wear it crossbody but I usually carry it as a shoulder bag.

The Stewardess is about the same size as the LZ and it has the shortest strap. I usually carry it as a shoulder bag but I have worn it crossbody a few times.

I like all 3 of these bags but the Stewardess is my favorite because I just like the way that it looks. Pick the classic bag that is the best fit for you and I am sure that you will love it!

Attachments

• Patricia_LegacyZip_Stewardess%20003.JPG
    Patricia_LegacyZip_Stewardess%20003.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 2,415
Last edited:
I have Patricia Legacy in the color block and I love it! I thought it was going to be too small at first, but it fits alot....it also has an outside zip pocket. (on the back)

Do you have a pic of the Patricia Legacy coloblock? Did you get it recently?
Would love to see it.
Thx for your input.

Here's a comparison pic of my mahogany Patricia's Legacy, white Legacy Zip, and black Stewardess Bag. I included a ruler next to the Legacy Zip to give a general size comparison. (Sorry, the picture is kind of orange-colored for some reason!)

All 3 of them are very nice bags and have different features so it really depends on what you like.

The Patricia's Legacy is a little smaller but still a nice size and it has the longest strap so it can easily be worn crossbody.

The Legacy Zip has an outside pocket and a zip closure so it's a little easier to get in and out of it. The strap is shorter than the PL but a little longer than the Stewardess. I am short and I can wear it crossbody but I usually carry it as a shoulder bag.

The Stewardess is about the same size as the LZ and it has the shortest strap. I usually carry it as a shoulder bag but I have worn it crossbody a few times.

I like all 3 of these bags but the Stewardess is my favorite because I just like the way that it looks. Pick the classic bag that is the best fit for you and I am sure that you will love it!

Thank you for the comparison. I think I am leaning towards the Legacy Zip. I am short so hope I could wear cross body as well.

sasquaty said:
Do you have a pic of the Patricia Legacy coloblock? Did you get it recently?
Would love to see it.
Thx for your input.

I got it about a month ago and just started wearing it..i love it!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120920_204202.png
    ForumRunner_20120920_204202.png
    496.9 KB · Views: 2,084
  • ForumRunner_20120920_204224.png
    ForumRunner_20120920_204224.png
    500.8 KB · Views: 2,114
  • ForumRunner_20120920_204258.png
    ForumRunner_20120920_204258.png
    413 KB · Views: 1,859