I finally found the right bag for this fob!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Late last March I picked up the purple and gold Snaphead fob 92334 at the outlet for $19 (MSRP $48). I was attracted to it because gold hardware fobs are uncommon and I thought that the purple glass bead with the gold was really pretty and would probably look great with a lot of my bags.

Over the Spring and Summer I tried to use this fob with several bags but I was always disappointed because it just never seemed to be a good marriage.

But now that the seasons have changed again I've finally come to recognize that this fob is just better suited to many of my Fall and Winter bags (which must be the reason that it was an FP delete in the Spring, duh!)

Last night I got out my XL Mahogany Pleated Ergo Hobo 12236 and I was trying to decide how to decorate her when I suddenly remembered my unused Snaphead fob. As soon as I put it on this bag I knew that it was a perfect match.

I love the pure, classic lines of the Ergo and the fob adds just the right amount of bling! When I saw them together I was suddenly inspired to drag out my Raisin Kristin Checkbook Wallet 43670 to make a gorgeous threesome!

Don't you just love it when the fashion stars align?!

Attachments

• SnapheadFobErgoHobo007.jpg
    SnapheadFobErgoHobo007.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 654
  • SnapheadFobErgoHobo004.jpg
    SnapheadFobErgoHobo004.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 649
  • SnapheadFobErgoHobo008.jpg
    SnapheadFobErgoHobo008.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 649
  • SnapheadFobErgoHobo003.jpg
    SnapheadFobErgoHobo003.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 643
  • SnapheadFobErgoHobo005.jpg
    SnapheadFobErgoHobo005.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 651
Last edited:
Late last March I picked up the purple and gold Snaphead fob 92334 at the outlet for $19 (MSRP $48). I was attracted to it because gold hardware fobs are uncommon and I thought that the purple glass bead with the gold was really pretty and would probably look great with a lot of my bags.

Over the Spring and Summer I tried to use this fob with several bags but I was always disappointed because it just never seemed to be a good marriage.

But now that the seasons have changed again I've come to recognize that this fob is just better suited to many of my Fall and Winter bags (which must be the reason that it was an FP delete in the Spring, duh!)

Last night I got out my XL Mahogany Pleated Ergo Hobo 12236 and I was trying to decide how to decorate her when I suddenly remembered my unused Snaphead fob. As soon as I put it on this bag I knew that it was a perfect match.

I love the pure, classic lines of the Ergo and the fob adds just the right amount of bling! When I saw them together I was suddenly inspired to drag out my Raisin Kristin Checkbook Wallet 43670 to make a gorgeous threesome!

Don't you just love it when the fashion stars align?!

It's just Perfect! You have great taste..

Wow, that brass with the purple looks so luxe against the beautiful leather of your Ergo bag! What a lovely match! And the raisin wallet is so perfect against that lining!

That looks great on your bag, I have the same fob, and just got the Mahogany Hailey never thought about putting that fob on it. But guess I will pull it out. Thanks.

I bet it will look great, be sure and show us the pics!

Awhile back Eviekins was asking for fob ideas for her Acorn Hailey and I suggested the puple snaphead fob. Funny, but I never thought about my mahogany Ergo at the time!

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/acorn-hailey-what-fobs-757835.html

Wow, that brass with the purple looks so luxe against the beautiful leather of your Ergo bag! What a lovely match! And the raisin wallet is so perfect against that lining!

I know, they all look great together; even my gold/gold sig Coach Estee Lauder cosmetic bag fits in well with the group!

The wallet is actually more purple IRL but it looks sort of berry color in the pics, but it's all good!