Which black to go with my "black and blue?"

kdennis

Feb 21, 2012
I took a bad fall at school yesterday and am black and blue all over. I tripped over the technology cords in my classroom. I think I might need to go to Macy's tomorrow for their 25/20 sale and get a Coach prescription. I am considering black Legacy duffle or black Rory or black Lindsey. Which do you Coachies think would be the right medicine?

kdennis said:
I took a bad fall at school yesterday and am black and blue all over. I tripped over the technology cords in my classroom. I think I might need to go to Macy's tomorrow for their 25/20 sale and get a Coach prescription. I am considering black Legacy duffle or black Rory or black Lindsey. Which do you Coachies think would be the right medicine?

Black rory!!!

I think that some rich Coach leather is just what the doctor ordered! The black duffle would be great and you could have fun switching straps and tassels with your black cherry, that would be a beautiful combination! I hope you feel better soon!

Sorry about the fall, kdennis. Hope the soreness and bruising goes away soon. I love all 3 of your choices, and I think any one of them should make you feel a little better. I totally copped out on the question, lol...but they're all so pretty and different from each other that I can't choose!

I’m offering up another choice. She may not be the most exciting bag but I picked her up at the beginning of this week and have to tell you; I just love her!

I wanted a good all a-rounder bag and of all my purses I have purchased in the last year including my Lindsey’s she is becoming my favorite!

LEGACY LEATHER PATRICIA:love:

Attachments

• 19921_svbk_a0.jpg
    19921_svbk_a0.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 294
I’m offering up another choice. She may not be the most exciting bag but I picked her up at the beginning of this week and have to tell you; I just love her!

I wanted a good all a-rounder bag and of all my purses I have purchased in the last year including my Lindsey’s she is becoming my favorite!

LEGACY LEATHER PATRICIA:love:
Thanks, I will check her out. I would most like the Duffle in Midnight but Macys doesn't seem to have that color yet.