The handle fell off my Galleria PM!! Help!

almagirl

Aug 10, 2006
I did a search on this topic but did not find anything. The handle on my galleria fell off. the pin that holds the handle to the bag came out. has anyone had this problem before? do you think LV will fix it at no cost? help!

How long have you had the bag? Are you close to a LV store to take it in? I am sorry that happened. I do not own the galleria but have never had a problem like that on any of my bags.

How long have you had the bag? Are you close to a LV store to take it in? I am sorry that happened. I do not own the galleria but have never had a problem like that on any of my bags.

I bought the bag in 2008 and I do not have a store in my province. I am going to call the store I bought it from tomorrow to see what they can do.

This has happened to someone else in the Galliera clubhouse I believe. I do know it happened to my gf denim daily.. She took it to the flagship store and they fixed it without a problem..

This has happened to someone else in the Galliera clubhouse I believe. I do know it happened to my gf denim daily.. She took it to the flagship store and they fixed it without a problem..

I remember seeing this as well. I wouldn't be too worried, seems like a simple/quick fix. I'm sure they will make it right for you. Good luck & keep us posted!

Good luck with the repair, let us know how it goes!

I called the store in Vancouver and the SA said they could likely fix it in store (any LV location) but they would need to see the bag first. Only problem is I am no where near an LV so I will have to wait until my next trip. I don't really want to pay for the shipping back and forth of the bag. thankfully I still have the screw so it shouldn't be too hard to fix. Hopefully! Thanks for all your tips and concern!