Worldwide SA Recommendations

Hi Mocha!

I'm not so sure about Sydney, but the SAs in the Dior boutique in DJs in Brisbane are pretty helpful! I had a pair of leather Dior heels that I bought o/seas that needed repairing, even though the Brisbane boutique doesn't sell shoes, they still went out of their way to help me.

They were unable to find the perfect colour match of the leather (which is a very unusual red/ orange, so it was always unlikely anyway), but they still called head office about it and cleaned them perfectly for me, free of charge! I wasn't even in the Dior system because I bought the shoes many years ago from Selfriges in London, not a Dior boutique!!

I was very impressed with them! :smile:

lecherie said:
anyone care to share their wonderful Saks SA with me?

TIA!:smile:

You can try Nikki at Saks Dior boutique in Galleria Tyson's Virginia. She is a great SA to work with. Rachael, the store manager, or any other SAs in that store are great to work with too.

bagchic1 said:
You can try Nikki at Saks Dior boutique in Galleria Tyson's Virginia. She is a great SA to work with. Rachael, the store manager, or any other SAs in that store are great to work with too.

I agree! Nikki is fantastic and so is Rachel. Everyone there is really nice.

Hi, I need a new tote and am thinking of the Panarea. Sadly there are no Dior boutiques near me (I'm no longer in NYC). Can anyone recommend a kind SA that will take my phone order and ship to me? I am in the midwest.

Thanks a lot!

Hi, I need a new tote and am thinking of the Panarea. Sadly there are no Dior boutiques near me (I'm no longer in NYC). Can anyone recommend a kind SA that will take my phone order and ship to me? I am in the midwest.

Thanks a lot!

you can always contact Dior Customer Service and ask them about availability of the Panarea worldwide. They can check stock and colours for you and possibly put you in touch with the boutique to have the one you want ordered if it's still available: [email protected]

Hi all,

I'm thinking about getting a Miss Dior bag, but I don't live near a Dior boutique, so I was wondering anyone in the United States can recommend me some their SA...

Thanks!