Does totally mm fit more than westminster gm?

lil*miz*vixen

H & LV Mommy
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
Does totally mm fit more than westminster gm?

i have westie gm and find it a tad small for my daily needs, so i was wondering if totally mm is bigger... what is totally mm like in capacity - speedy 30? 35?

I think it's much bigger. I don't have a Westminster but I've tried it on and the GM seemed way small for my needs. The totally MM is a perfect everyday bag. Hope that helps!

i realized i need a big comfy tote!
contemplating on de neverfull gm or totally mm (dont like how big gm looks)... :thinking: i owned de nf gm briefly but gave it up bcoz i was afraid of the cracking issue... rethinking again, wanna rebuy de nf gm again
sigh!

i realized i need a big comfy tote!
contemplating on de neverfull gm or totally mm (dont like how big gm looks)... :thinking: i owned de nf gm briefly but gave it up bcoz i was afraid of the cracking issue... rethinking again, wanna rebuy de nf gm again
sigh!

I am not sure if this helps but XxLangDuxX did a YouTube video comparing the Westminster GM and the Neverfull GM. It is a really helpful video to get an idea of the sizes.

ive the totally gm n neverfull mm...my opinion is to get the totally mm if ure looking for comfort.coz the neverfull straps can dig into ur shoulder if u carry a lot.the totally straps is wider so its more comfortable to wear even for more than 3 hrs.i love totally more coz it hv zipper...the only reason i still hv the neverfull is becoz mine is the roses collection so a bit hesitated to get it of tat.

ive the totally gm n neverfull mm...my opinion is to get the totally mm if ure looking for comfort.coz the neverfull straps can dig into ur shoulder if u carry a lot.the totally straps is wider so its more comfortable to wear even for more than 3 hrs.i love totally more coz it hv zipper...the only reason i still hv the neverfull is becoz mine is the roses collection so a bit hesitated to get it of tat.

thank you! i almost purchased nf gm again over the phone but didnt yet... have to head to the store... thats good to know, coz i almost eliminated totally mm & gm since i was afraid mm is not big enough and gm is too too big. i really need a big comfy tote but also need a de throw around bag...
:thinking:
dont get rid of your roses nf, its such a beautiful piece! :flowers:

I only have Westminster GM, when I tried the Totally MM it seemed roomier and wider than Westminster because of the shape.
So I’m not 100% sure but from memory I would say Totally MM is bigger than Westie GM.

thanks!! although i love my westie :heart: , i just wish it's bigger, squishier and not as structured.
Mine has gotten a bit squishier with use, and I like that it’s structured because it’s my work bag. I love the size for ipad and my other essentials without being too big.

The Totally has a more casual vibe and it’s roomier, I really wanted it but my SA and husband didn’t like it at all, it’s the last time I listen to them… :lol:

Mine has gotten a bit squishier with use, and I like that it’s structured because it’s my work bag. I love the size for ipad and my other essentials without being too big.

The Totally has a more casual vibe and it’s roomier, I really wanted it but my SA and husband didn’t like it at all, it’s the last time I listen to them… :lol:

the totally didnt appealed to me at first bcoz of the casual vibe and bcoz i've seen to many worn out/beat up ones... i just realized i need a comfy tote as i was lugging my 2yo the other day in the rain picking up big bro and my shoulders hurt, made me realize that i need a comfy tote and i've heard such great things of totally being such a great comfy tote. :thinking:

the last time i was there, i turned away from totally and went for a azur nf, but azur its just not for me... regret using it for the first time, if i thought it through and didnt use it , i could have brought it back for an exchange.