Difference btw Kristins???

Scrock

Feb 18, 2012
Can someone please explain the differences in the Kristin leather/woven hobo vs the Kristin leather/woven baby sage? Are they the same purse? I see the hobos are priced around $150 on the FOS. I like the style of the purse but I'm worried that the "ears" will stay stiff and stand up more than sag like I would like them too.

If anyone has anyone comparison pics that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone.

Can someone please explain the differences in the Kristin leather/woven hobo vs the Kristin leather/woven baby sage? Are they the same purse? I see the hobos are priced around $150 on the FOS. I like the style of the purse but I'm worried that the "ears" will stay stiff and stand up more than sag like I would like them too.

If anyone has anyone comparison pics that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone.
The Hobos are not as wide or deep as the Satchels... here's some side shots to give you a better idea. If you want the "ears" to sag, I think the satchel is more likely to do that than the hobo, IMO.

Hobo:
606354251_o.jpg

Satchel:
603710502_o.jpg

I have both now. Just uploaded this. The red is a baby sage and the pink (shell) is the hobo. IMO hobo is smaller and simpler, baby sage has more details to it. Both are gorgeous. I think the baby sage is more expensive than the hobo maybe due to the size.

Attachments

• 20120917_161331.jpg
    20120917_161331.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 401
Why do I feel like my weekends will be spent at the outlet from now on. The FOS is pricing the satchel at $250 hopefully I can find it cheaper at the outlet.

My only problem will be the hubby won't be happy with any more addictions, I have far too many already.

Why do I feel like my weekends will be spent at the outlet from now on. The FOS is pricing the satchel at $250 hopefully I can find it cheaper at the outlet.

My only problem will be the hubby won't be happy with any more addictions, I have far too many already.

The Hobo is pretty but too skinny for me, makes it smaller inside. The BS is nice and round like it's name. The ears will come down with a little training and as the leather softens.

Depending on the color you want, these have been in the outlets for a few months and are fast disappearing, and my outlet only had the scarlet and the cocoa last time I was there. So you might call your outlet and ask what colors they have in case you want to order from the FOS.

Last I saw the Woven BS's were $209 at the outlets.. The outlet prices are always less than the FOS unless the outlet stops offering the extra 30% coupon. I found my Champagne BS at the outlet, but it was the only BS in the store at the time.

ChampagneBabySage-1.jpg

Last edited: