RM giveaway!!!

Got it today!! I think it would make a good travel bag. It's very light weight and roomy it would be a perfect overnight bag

Attachments

• image-1995447164.jpg
    image-1995447164.jpg
    435.2 KB · Views: 205
  • image-953654673.jpg
    image-953654673.jpg
    438.3 KB · Views: 209
Awesome! Thanks for posting! And lucky you!! 2 free RM bags now! I have entered so many contests in the past few years and haven't ever won even a pouch. lol :ghi5: Congrats!!

Awesome! Thanks for posting! And lucky you!! 2 free RM bags now! I have entered so many contests in the past few years and haven't ever won even a pouch. lol :ghi5: Congrats!!

Thanks! The only thing I wish on this one is if it had a solid bottom. I feel like it looks a little odd when you fill it up and the bottom is sagging.

Keep an eye out tomorrow (wednesday afternoon) is usually when she will post to instagram their weekly pic. She'll advertise on Twitter as well. So far its either been a giveaway or special pricing. If I see it, I'll post the link ;)

Thanks! The only thing I wish on this one is if it had a solid bottom. I feel like it looks a little odd when you fill it up and the bottom is sagging.

Keep an eye out tomorrow (wednesday afternoon) is usually when she will post to instagram their weekly pic. She'll advertise on Twitter as well. So far its either been a giveaway or special pricing. If I see it, I'll post the link ;)

I'll have to do that. I have a trip coming up and I think this could be a nice sized carry on for all my stuff. I can put a book in the bottom to keep it more rigid maybe.
I will try to follow her post and see...I am just not that lucky/quick enough usually.

I'll have to do that. I have a trip coming up and I think this could be a nice sized carry on for all my stuff. I can put a book in the bottom to keep it more rigid maybe.
I will try to follow her post and see...I am just not that lucky/quick enough usually.

The book might work! I work in front of a computer all day and was lucky enough to catch it. If I remember right it was shortly after lunch (around 1 or so) when she did it.

Congrats! That's really cute.

Thanks!

Hisgeekygrrrl said:

This week it's not a giveaway just a limited edition. BBW MAB w blue zipper track. Normal price though

http://rebeccaminkoff.com/shop/instagram-pic-week/basketweave-mab-black.html