All Things 2JOURS - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

I am a huge fan of Fendi, love them all, Peek-a-boo, Chameleon and my latest 2Jours!

Here is the pic

image.jpg

Nordstrom has the blue on their website. You should just order it and then you can compare the two colors side by side at home and take your time deciding. Its an expensive bag, so make sure you get the one you want and don't feel like you're having to settle.
Great idea. Agreed.
I wish I could do this, but I can't afford a second bag -- if I'm going to swap the green for the blue, I need to exchange. I can't spend $5k for two bags just so that I can return the one I don't want

Thanks for the advice! Well my husband lost his job in May and has since taken a job 1/2 way across the country so I'm just trying to only have 1 bag at a time rather than letting my pile grow in my closet.;)

I do love the Celine however, I have one of the first ones and it has lost it shape somewhat and I like something that I can sit on the table or wherever without it flopping over.
Looking forward to getting the 2Jours!

You must have one of the textured leather Luggage bags -- personally, I love the softer leather of the earlier bags (I have an envelope luggage and the leather is incredible!). Celine's changed the leather and they use a "stiffer" leather (called "Drummed leather") that doesn't loose it's shape. The earlier textured (or grainy luggage bags), are known to melt and loose their shape with age & use. The smooth leather luggage bags and newer drummed leather bags, retain their shape and shouldn't get as "floppy" as those original grainy luggage bags

I'm sooooooo tempted to get the 2jours!! It looks fab. Right now nm is having a double gift card promo and get $600 back (in a gift card) with both handbag and apparel purchase. But they don't have the BLUE... That's my favorite color in this line. The color pops... out of all the other colors...IMHO...

It's so interesting that you say this. I have one of the first generations as well. And while I will always adore it, I carried it today and realized that it has lost some of its shape. I bought it in Paris when I was on my honeymoon and it was love at first sight. I'll never part with it. But I doubt it'll be in heavy rotation.

Excited for your 2jours! It is a much more structured bag, for sure. :smile:

I couldn't pass up the recent Neiman Marcus deal online & ordered the 2 Jours in honey! So excited. Yes mine has become quite floppy. It's strange it looks like a tote and a hobo had a baby! Haha.

Bluefly had the large 2Jours tote in red in stock for an incredible price today ($1166). Looks like they also had the black in medium (although it is described as large)? Hope someone here snagged one!

Hello everyone.....does anyone know the price of 2jours in Europe?? Interested to know it's price in france and Italy....thx for answering in advance....I think it is a classic fend bag that is worth to own no??

So what do you think - green or blue?

(I actually decided - just wondering if I chose the right one! LOL)

Attachments

• image-2408385704.jpg
    image-2408385704.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 4,850
  • image-1074309191.jpg
    image-1074309191.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 5,578
Last edited:
iluvmybags said:
So what do you think - green or blue?

(I actually decided - just wondering if I chose the right one! LOL)
Both colors look fab on you! I went to look at the 2jours today but both blue and green was sold out so i couldn't compare the two colors. If I remember correctly, the contrast for the blue being more evident than the green, which was more muted. Both are beautiful but I personally prefer the blue. Good luck on your decision. You can't go wrong either way. :smile: