Which Glam should I choose?

• Ikat

• Tattersall

• Neither......

Results are only viewable after voting.

tannedsilk

O.G.
May 21, 2008
I've been wanting to get a glam for a while now. I did pick up the anthracite a while back - it was super soft, but I don't have a great history with metallics so back she went. I have both of these on hold, which one do I spring for? I love the colors in the Ikat, but I think the Tattersall is pretty cool looking too. What to do, what to do?? Thoughts, suggestions, comments all welcome :smile:

Glam1.jpg

Glam2.jpg

honestly... BOTH! i have the ikat glam and the tattersall small tote and both patterns are awesome! I love the colors of the ikat and i love the sequin details on the tattersall. are they at the outlet? if you don't mind me asking, how much is each one? if they are under $100 each and you like both and can afford both.. i would say definitely get both! :tup: if you really need to pick between them.... i would go with the ikat! :smile:

I've been wanting to get a glam for a while now. I did pick up the anthracite a while back - it was super soft, but I don't have a great history with metallics so back she went. I have both of these on hold, which one do I spring for? I love the colors in the Ikat, but I think the Tattersall is pretty cool looking too. What to do, what to do?? Thoughts, suggestions, comments all welcome :smile:

Glam1.jpg

Glam2.jpg
I love the colors on the Tattersall especially the trim.

OK my friend - U know WE always tell each other the TRUTH.

WTH - now u know EITHER of those are YOU!! I am gonna fight you!!!!!

Did you have drinks last night before did this poll.....I had to go back and make sure YOU were the OP for this thread....P, come on - I know it is the PRICE - LEAVE IT AT DILLARDS, PLEASE.....

honestly... BOTH! i have the ikat glam and the tattersall small tote and both patterns are awesome! I love the colors of the ikat and i love the sequin details on the tattersall. are they at the outlet? if you don't mind me asking, how much is each one? if they are under $100 each and you like both and can afford both.. i would say definitely get both! :tup: if you really need to pick between them.... i would go with the ikat! :smile:

Thanks for posting. They are both at Dillards, 50% - the Ikat $99 and the Tattersall $130

I love the colors on the Tattersall especially the trim.

Thanks, I did notice that the C's are painted and that may rub over time.

I say go back and get the anthracite...

Thanks TJ. I do love the anthracite, but metallics don't last with me - the color ALWAYS rubs off. I know people have metallics with no problem I'm not so lucky.

To me, the tattersall looks washed out. It might be prettier IRL. I think it would be harder to keep it clean looking too.

Good point :smile:

The Tattersall is really pretty. I like the sequin accents.

Thanks

I like the ikat more. I think the tattersall looks faded and that would bother me.

Thanks, I hadn't thought about it like that.

OK my friend - U know WE always tell each other the TRUTH.

WTH - now u know EITHER of those are YOU!! I am gonna fight you!!!!!

Did you have drinks last night before did this poll.....I had to go back and make sure YOU were the OP for this thread....P, come on - I know it is the PRICE - LEAVE IT AT DILLARDS, PLEASE.....

Girl you know I love a good deal ;). If it were the sunflower there would be no poll. And no I was not on the sauce last night lololol

Girl you know I love a good deal ;). If it were the sunflower there would be no poll. And no I was not on the sauce last night lololol[/QUOTE]

jajajaja girl u a mess

OK if you have to get one get the denim one that is MORE you but it is NOT in ya poll !!!!!

If you are worried about metallic, don't both those bags have metallic handles? I know some people don't have problems with metallics, but if you don't want to risk it, don't get any of them. My dove glam has the metallic handles and the metallic wore off and I know someone with the anthracite who had the problem too. I had my Dove replaced by the FP store but I know it can happen again. Only get one if it's worth the risk to you.