Bag for your body type.

MissuzNderle

Jul 7, 2012
Does anyone shop by the rule or do you just get what you like?

I'm a curvy girl and was looking at a Willis but according to the rule I should be carrying a tote or something square and structured to offset my shape. I'm so conflicted!!

Here's some mod shots where I'm not wearing them all at once :P
If a big gurl rockin' Willis is wrong, then I don't wanna be right!

(note: British Tan is not mine...... yet! ;))

Attachments

• Grass.png
    Grass.png
    338.7 KB · Views: 584
  • Navy.jpg
    Navy.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 580
  • Magenta.jpg
    Magenta.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 562
  • BT.jpg
    BT.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 570
I'm 5' 6" and I weigh 220-230 (depends on the day) and I friggen ROCK my Willis bags, thankyouverymuch.
I'm sure you would too.
m3 You look adorable with your Willis bags. I seriously think you could be the spoke women for that line of handbags.

I’m the same wait as you and always felt I couldn’t pull this bag off, after seeing your pics I might just have to revisit the Willis section at my nearest coach store. I’ve always been partial to the navy and white Willis.

m3 You look adorable with your Willis bags. I seriously think you could be the spoke women for that line of handbags.

That'd be cool :biggrin:

I’m the same wait as you and always felt I couldn’t pull this bag off, after seeing your pics I might just have to revisit the Willis section at my nearest coach store.

DO IT!!!!!!!

I’ve always been partial to the navy and white Willis.

I JUST snipped the tags and moved into that very one today!

Attachments

• NavyCbWillis.jpg
    NavyCbWillis.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 543
Here's some mod shots where I'm not wearing them all at once :P
If a big gurl rockin' Willis is wrong, then I don't wanna be right!

(note: British Tan is not mine...... yet! ;))

Great MOD pics!!! The Willis is such a great bag!!!! I seem to keep buying bigger and bigger bags instead of downsizing!!! I need to stop listening to the SAs at Coach!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Agreed, I just buy what I like... except for the XL bags ~ I'm short (5'3"), and have learned that I just don't like literally diving IN to my bag to retrieve something off the bottom LOL.

And m3rma1d, I really like your avatar ~ that's a GREAT picture!!

I'm a curvy girl and was looking at a Willis but according to the rule I should be carrying a tote or something square and structured to offset my shape. I'm so conflicted!!

Where are these so-called "rules" so that I may ignore them?:P

m3rma1d, you've definitely found your signature bag!

I am still curvy but have been more curvy in the past :P and actually think squarish / structured bags didn't work very well when I was a bit larger. I think somehow they worked against my figure! So yes, I agree with everyone - get what you love and what makes you feel great!
I'm 5' 6" and I weigh 220-230 (depends on the day) and I friggen ROCK my Willis bags, thankyouverymuch.
I'm sure you would too.
You look gorgeous with your Willis's (Willi?) :biggrin: