Scarves ........ The Fall 2012 scarves ........

that would be so cool - i know there are scarf ties where 2 scarves are needed! oh no, i may have to add the other one to my list now!! :smile:

nguyenp, you are so funny! :lol: My lonely Apache boy is waiting for the beautiful princess for too long! Still waiting... Sparkle's reveal is a good sign that we are going to see princess soon. :graucho:

Hahah yes this is no good for your wallet, but they are such a beautiful pair. Princess Wa'ko'ni will definitely take both of our and apache's heart away :graucho:
I think this is also cue for us to pair the scarves together and do those special knots/ tie them into gorgeous silk tops!

Absolutely! I recently found a GM Pani La Shar Pawnee and I was SOO happy...It's one of my HG!

Congratulations! It is a great piece- at one point, more screens were used on the chief's face than on any other design. Not sure if this is still the case.

BTW, I wonder why they went to a French artist to come up with these designs that supposedly capture part of the American experience and fabric of native peoples- would Hermes select an American artist to come up with a design depicting the French Revolution? They should have stayed with Mr. Oliver imo.

Congratulations! It is a great piece- at one point, more screens were used on the chief's face than on any other design. Not sure if this is still the case.

BTW, I wonder why they went to a French artist to come up with these designs that supposedly capture part of the American experience and fabric of native peoples- would Hermes select an American artist to come up with a design depicting the French Revolution? They should have stayed with Mr. Oliver imo.

I rather agree toujours*chic, but it seems Tzapoff has made a career out of indian portraits. BTW 45 screens in the original, but I found the design a bit klutzy as the indian is abruptly cut off at chest level. His squaw looks better.

I may have put his website (gallery) on here before but it is interesting:

http://antoinetzapoff.tripod.com

I should add that as a Wyoming native I feel a bit, shall we say, robbed?

Re: Kermit. I can't wait to see what his new Texas scarf will look like (I think Spring 2013).

congratulations! It is a great piece- at one point, more screens were used on the chief's face than on any other design. Not sure if this is still the case.

Btw, i wonder why they went to a french artist to come up with these designs that supposedly capture part of the american experience and fabric of native peoples- would hermes select an american artist to come up with a design depicting the french revolution? they should have stayed with mr. Oliver imo.

ITA!

I rather agree toujours*chic, but it seems Tzapoff has made a career out of indian portraits. BTW 45 screens in the original, but I found the design a bit klutzy as the indian is abruptly cut off at chest level. His squaw looks better.

I may have put his website (gallery) on here before but it is interesting:

http://antoinetzapoff.tripod.com

I should add that as a Wyoming native I feel a bit, shall we say, robbed?

Re: Kermit. I can't wait to see what his new Texas scarf will look like (I think Spring 2013).

This is great news! I had no idea he will be making a new scarf design, I can't wait either!!! He really is one of my all time favourite H designers.....and I'm not even American!!!

[/B]

This is great news! I had no idea he will be making a new scarf design, I can't wait either!!! He really is one of my all time favourite H designers.....and I'm not even American!!!

This is great news- I was worried that KO was retired from producing new designs for Hermes. Def something to look forward to!