Lv westminister

MsJuicyDestiny

TheJuicyPrincess~
Aug 14, 2011
Has anyone purchased the new Westminister bag? I think it only comes in damier ebene' canvas. It's a beautiful bag and I'm thinking of purchasing. Any opinions on this style & size? Thanks!! :smile:

Attachments

• image-2633926126.jpg
    image-2633926126.jpg
    724 KB · Views: 743
Yes love it
IMG_8691.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

I also have the GM. It is a tote size bag, not a purse size bag. However, I use it as a purse on rainy days since it is my only DE bag.

I bought it for travel also. The inside pocket layout is really nice and it fits an ipad, sweater, wallet, travel papers, and a few other things in there no problem.

I think the Neverfull MM hold more although the bags are close to the same size. Since the Westminster zips at the top, it makes the bag hold a little less.

I love the pleats and the details of the zipper pulls on the double zipper.

I just went back to my local LV store yesterday to look at this tote...for the 2nd time. It's a great everyday/work tote. Simple and clean but the pleats make it pretty. It's also lightweight. It will hold less items than the Neverfull MM, but still holds plenty. I looked at the bottom of the bag and it's about the same size as the Neverful and Speedy30.

The only reason i didn't purchase it was that it was MIU, and I really wanted MIF(just a personal preference and please take no offense to those who don't mind MIU). So I had my SA put me on the waiting list for MIF. Who knows I may just cave in on the MIU, since I really want it for this fall/winter.

This is my most used bag in my collection. It use this bag when it rains or when I am going to be somewhere that my other bags could get messed up. I wear it dressed up or with jeans and a t-shirt. It is a perfect size for what I need to carry!! I have the GM by the way. Need to be able to put it on my shoulder.

So I am about to get deep here.............sorry in advance. So I was after the MIF bags also.......then one day it came to me and I thought. We live in a great country who has great men and women that sacrifice there lives, family, for us to protect this great country. So why am I breaking my neck to get a bag from somewhere I don't even live. I understand that is where the mother of all Lv's store is, but I will wait for a trip there. So MIU is ok by me. When I finally get to have a trip to France then I will get my MIF bag but until then USA it is!!! JMHO

The bag is such a great bag to miss out just to get MIF not sure if it is worth it!!

I will post some pics of mine!! I got it heatstamped also!!! Love it!!

Has anyone purchased the new Westminister bag? I think it only comes in damier ebene' canvas. It's a beautiful bag and I'm thinking of purchasing. Any opinions on this style & size? Thanks!! :smile:

I have the bag but I never use it because I find it hard to wear. I also have a video of the bag on my YouTube channel in my signature below if you are interested in a review of it :biggrin:

Attachments

• 252674_10150946942542913_151515381_n.jpg
    252674_10150946942542913_151515381_n.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 566
  • 428952_10150964456442913_426659546_n.jpg
    428952_10150964456442913_426659546_n.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 691
This is my most used bag in my collection. It use this bag when it rains or when I am going to be somewhere that my other bags could get messed up. I wear it dressed up or with jeans and a t-shirt. It is a perfect size for what I need to carry!! I have the GM by the way. Need to be able to put it on my shoulder.

So I am about to get deep here.............sorry in advance. So I was after the MIF bags also.......then one day it came to me and I thought. We live in a great country who has great men and women that sacrifice there lives, family, for us to protect this great country. So why am I breaking my neck to get a bag from somewhere I don't even live. I understand that is where the mother of all Lv's store is, but I will wait for a trip there. So MIU is ok by me. When I finally get to have a trip to France then I will get my MIF bag but until then USA it is!!! JMHO

The bag is such a great bag to miss out just to get MIF not sure if it is worth it!!

I will post some pics of mine!! I got it heatstamped also!!! Love it!!
I agree about your MIU statement. In the beginning, I was on the look out for only MIF bags but I've come to realize, MIU LVs are just the same. And I love our country so I don't have a problem with it being made here. I hope it gave lots of people work, actually. I just have a problem with the cloth tags instead of the heat stampings. :nogood:

Yes I have one in GM. I love it! It's sort of roomy but my Totally MM is much more so. My Westminster GM can fit a wallet, sunless case, small makeup bag, keys, a leather Kate spade planner. I tried fitting my iPad in there, but zipper didn't close comfortably & bag looked bulky.

I usually use the bag when I'm trying to dress-up a casual outfit (e.g. When attending a baby shower). Got a compliment on it just yesterday!