Authenticate This LONGCHAMP! -- Please refer to 1st post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I apologize if this is the wrong thread for this post/question, but I'm wondering if anyone here knows if the site marcjacobsoutlets(dot)com is legit?

These sites are usually always fake, I know, but this one has quite a lot of information and it seems pretty serious (at least..) However they don't have a phone number listed anywhere. Thanks in advance! :smile:

Hi!

I apologize if this is the wrong thread for this post/question, but I'm wondering if anyone here knows if the site marcjacobsoutlets(dot)com is legit?

These sites are usually always fake, I know, but this one has quite a lot of information and it seems pretty serious (at least..) However they don't have a phone number listed anywhere. Thanks in advance! :smile:

I wouldn't trust it — they've listed some Melissa Ultragirl flats as 'Marc by Marc Jacobs Ultragirl' and it looks like they tried to replace the original watermark with their own.

jannececilie said:
Hi!

This is the Longchamp authentication thread...please look over the Marc Jacobs subfora for your concerns. They might be able to help you more over there . Thanks!

TheyCallMeDiva said:

Hi! Please check out the first page on what you need to have the items authenticated. Thanks! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.