Help! Does anyone have a pic of the Berry Blake?

alfie5884

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
Is it a nice color for all year round? For $500 is it worth getting? :confused1: This will be my first MJ bag.

My big worry is if it will be versatile :Push:

BTW, it has silver hardware :drool:

That's a great deal!
I think berry is a really pretty color, and extremely versatile as well.
I don't have a pic of a berry blake, but here's one of a berry MP that was posted earlier this week:

Attachments

• attachment-1.jpeg
    attachment-1.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 89
I think as a blake it would look stunning. Blakes run high in price because they're highly desired, so $500 isn't bad if the bag is guaranteed authentic, even better if it's new.

Where did you see the berry blake?..Just saw your post on the brick mp (congrats again!!)..Did you see it at Bloomies?

Nope, the Berry Blake was at a NR in IL. I had it on hold Sat but I decided not to get it. There number is 847-413-2121. I spoke with Angie. Maybe they still have it tomorrow?

Thanks so much for posting the tip! I called this morning and ordered a Venetia in Berry (with silver hardware!) This will be my first Venetia, and I'm really excited. Enjoy your multipocket!!

Hey everyone- I just got back from Nordstroms Rack here in Gaithersburg, MD off of Shady Grove and they have 3 Berry MJ bags there in 3 different sizes (smaller, medium and large blake). The prices ranged from 349-449 for the large in case anyone is interested; I am sure you can call them- 301-527-1133- they def. were pretty! They also had a smaller blake in the denim blue color.

No problem! Now if I can find a Blake in a different color... :P

Hey everyone- I just got back from Nordstroms Rack here in Gaithersburg, MD off of Shady Grove and they have 3 Berry MJ bags there in 3 different sizes (smaller, medium and large blake). The prices ranged from 349-449 for the large in case anyone is interested; I am sure you can call them- 301-527-1133- they def. were pretty! They also had a smaller blake in the denim blue color.

Thanks for the heads up but I just called and they don't have any more MJ :crybaby: Maybe next time...