My addiction!!! My Love!!! My loubies!!

Champers21

Hermes! Here I come.
Mar 21, 2009
Hi everyone!!!

I have a new love!! Or should I say addiction!! They give me such a high n make me sooo happy just looking at them:smile: I know I only have 2 feet but I just can't help getting more!!! Every time I try them on they magically transform you into another world!! Where your legs seems longer, your walk becomes sexy! And best of all they make you feel like a million bucks!

What am I talking about??? Loubie shoes!!!
I love them!!!! I really do!!!! Here are some of them ....... N will post a family shot once I get them together:smile:

I'm eagerly waiting for these to arrive next thurs!!! Hubby bought them for me in HK:biggrin: he's such a gem:smile:

Attachments

• image-2012318070.jpg
    image-2012318070.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,276
  • image-2270344087.jpg
    image-2270344087.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,248
Yes it becomes an addiction.... Love it but my bank does not ha ha :0)
Just sold a pair yesterday (wedge) and now I'm going for a pair of Decollete and maybe Pigalle. I have 2 Very privé - 1 Declic - 1 Catwoman - 1 gold flat.. So far :0)

Chakern said:
Just sold a pair yesterday (wedge) and now I'm going for a pair of Decollete and maybe Pigalle. I have 2 Very privé - 1 Declic - 1 Catwoman - 1 gold flat.. So far :0)

I was always a handbag woman. Now I'm addicted to shoes. I can't even tell you how many pairs I have. It's almost embarrassing! Thanks a lot Msr Louboutin! Decollete and Pigalle are both great classics!

I was always a handbag woman. Now I'm addicted to shoes. I can't even tell you how many pairs I have. It's almost embarrassing! Thanks a lot Msr Louboutin! Decollete and Pigalle are both great classics!

Sadly I'm addicted to both shoes AND bags ;0) Have my collection of Mulberry bags... Gotta have one for every occation ;0) Decollete and Pigalle are must have classics!!! BUT the wallet have to follow so had to sell a little first ;0) i would love a lover Decollete but dont know if it comes in 85 mm?!

Charlotte

Chakern said:

Tell me about it!!! A very crazy addiction!! But one can't deny that Mr Louboutin makes one hell of a sexy shoe!!
Ohhhh!!! A pigalle?? Love those too!! Have a black patent spike pigalle..... Don't hv the pic of them as they went to the cobblers for their rubber sole.

dirtyaddiction said:
What a diverse collection! Any mod pics? Would love to see how the scuba ones look on

More to come :smile: I have some mod shots of a few n will upload them. Will try to get you my mod shots of the scuba ones from my desktop :smile:

ShoobieDoobie said:

Awwwwh:smile: nothing to be embarrassed about ShoobieDoobie. We love our shoes n handbags n how they complete out look n most of all make us feel beautiful!!

Some other mod shots of
Red lady peep spikes!

Attachments

• image-3354948148.jpg
    image-3354948148.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 1,466
  • image-254633835.jpg
    image-254633835.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 1,113
  • image-3006902327.jpg
    image-3006902327.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 1,085