Looking the part?

DrDior said:
I think the attitude that I have to dress up to do a brand "justice" is ridiculous.

By ridiculous, I mean bourgeois and pretentious.

I agree. I paid $$$ for my bag and I'm gonna wear it with whatever I please. I've seen women thrown together carrying LV and I never judge b/c I could really care less why.

i don't think it matters what you wear!!! i rock my LV with everything!!!! i don't owe the brand anything....i paid them already :lol::lol:!!!!!

Totally Agree!:biggrin:

Lmao! You know what's so funny? I actually prefer to get dressed up when I go to Walmart and the DH asks me "You look nice and you're taking your beloved LV, hmm where are you going?" WALMART.
:roflmfao:

Same thing with me:biggrin:

You ladies are too funny. Google a website called "people of walmart" and you'll see what I mean...

Seen this site before...:weird: outfits

I don't think it matters what you wear. I wear my bags with anything, jeans, shorts, dresses, heels or sandals -it doesn't matter as long as you're put together and it doesn't look like you just rolled out of bed. Some wear it with ripped jeans, tank top and sandals, I wouldn't but if you like it, there's nothing wrong with that.