Style Royal Ladies fashion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone seen the Malaysian state dinner dress? the one with the gold polkadots? i'm not sure i like it much.

Posted above:

1exk5h.jpg
2e4yb2t.jpg

Last edited:
Letizia attends "V de Vida" awards at Criculo de la Amistad .

This looks like a tenis outfit to me. The combination of fabrics is odd. I also don't get that extraneous pocket at her hip. Still, I like it! It's cute, brightly colored and fun!

myroyals

34j50mf.jpg
2uhx1uf.jpg

msz7r.jpg
r0no9f.jpg

Last edited:
Both Charlotte Casiraghi and Princess Clotilde of Savoy attended the 26th Biennale des Antiquaires this evening.

Charlotte's looks best in more sleek styles. This is just too much dress for her personality. Plus, her makeup is overdone for my tastes. Clotilde is back to trying too hard.

Iceflower at TRF

258z1va.jpg
5kp01e.jpg

With a 2nd look I'll amend my first impression of Clotilde's dress. I like the idea; wish the back wasn't quite as a low. As always, the messy hair bugs me.

15zlf84.jpg
1oq1xk.jpg

Little correction, I believe the purple patterned dress is by the Singaporean Prabal Gurung, which of course is very appropriate for a Singapore visit. (Browns is the shop that carried the dress.)

I gotta say, I love both looks. Eye-catching, feminine, appropriate to the country with the orchid designs on both, and modest enough for the culture.

Do I wish she had a different shoe than the ubiquitous Sledges? Sure, but its a small thing.

I also notice that she seems (judging by her face) to be back to near her pre-engagement weight, which suits her so well!

i agree, love both looks for the Duchess.

I have noticed that Letizia & Catherine's outfits are picked apart by everyone more than other royals. I wonder why? Comments today about Catherine's dress with the waist supposedly too high, the evening dress with polka-dots, which were actually hibiscus,etc. Letizia: complaints about drab colors she wears. Almost forgot, Princess Victoria: comments about why she wears her hair in a ponytail.

Is there some reason that these three ladies are scruntinized so doggedly?

I also don't understand about Charlene.

This is strictly an observation, nothing more! lol

I have noticed that Letizia & Catherine's outfits are picked apart by everyone more than other royals. I wonder why? Comments today about Catherine's dress with the waist supposedly too high, the evening dress with polka-dots, which were actually hibiscus,etc. Letizia: complaints about drab colors she wears. Almost forgot, Princess Victoria: comments about why she wears her hair in a ponytail.

Is there some reason that these three ladies are scruntinized so doggedly?

I also don't understand about Charlene.

This is strictly an observation, nothing more! lol

I think those ladies can sometimes get in a rut and people point them out.

I'm still rooting for Charlene to embrace her role as Princess of Monaco.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.