All Things 2JOURS - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Hello Ladies, I just read all your comments... I am loving the 2jours :love: and after reading all the positive reviews here I have decided to go get myself one today!!! :happydance:
Now the question is, shall I go for the medium black or maroon?
I have a lot of black bags, but I don't think I can ever have too many. I have one maroon but isn't black more versatile? hmmm

I've seen it in real life and looks more like a dark red than burgundy. I say go for this color since you have a lot of black bags. :smile:

hi ladies,

thanks to iluvmybags and everyone who contributed in this thread..

I just took the plunge and order myself a small/medium 2jours in Marrone/Dark Brown.

was undecided between this and another Prada Saffiano but after reading your positive comments about this bag (and reading here and there about Prada's quality going downhill) I finally set my mind on Fendi - hope I'm making a right decision here

It was also hard deciding on colors - they all just simply stunning!! but I ended up with the brown as I've been looking for a perfect dark brown bag for sometime (not a big LV fan, unfortunately)

so, thank you ladies.. and keep 'em coming.. :biggrin:

:confused1: wait, this bag doesn't come in brown (or burgundy)! Where did you find these colors?

Hi. I saw the brown in real life. It's absolutely stunning. It would've been my choice if I weren't dead set on a black bag. It looks very rich and you can really see the nuances in the different leather colors. There's one available at my local Fendi store if you want my SA's info. Let me know. :graucho:

hi ladies,

thanks to iluvmybags and everyone who contributed in this thread..

I just took the plunge and order myself a small/medium 2jours in Marrone/Dark Brown.

was undecided between this and another Prada Saffiano but after reading your positive comments about this bag (and reading here and there about Prada's quality going downhill) I finally set my mind on Fendi - hope I'm making a right decision here

It was also hard deciding on colors - they all just simply stunning!! but I ended up with the brown as I've been looking for a perfect dark brown bag for sometime (not a big LV fan, unfortunately)

so, thank you ladies.. and keep 'em coming.. :biggrin:

Many congrats to you! I love Prada bags and think the Saffiano is lovely. But frankly the 2Jours is more luxurious. The mixed media approach to the leather in addition to the great details make it more special than the Prada bag to me. You will love it...I'm sure of it!

Many congrats to you! I love Prada bags and think the Saffiano is lovely. But frankly the 2Jours is more luxurious. The mixed media approach to the leather in addition to the great details make it more special than the Prada bag to me. You will love it...I'm sure of it!
thank you BagLover21 :smile:

I'm really looking forward to receiving my bag.. so excited!! :happydance:

Can guys use the 2jours as well? I am thinking of getting one in red and my guy friend wants to get one in black. Do you think guys can use this bag? Can they use it in red too because I want him to get the same color as me.

Can guys use the 2jours as well? I am thinking of getting one in red and my guy friend wants to get one in black. Do you think guys can use this bag? Can they use it in red too because I want him to get the same color as me.

I definitely think guys can. The large would be beautiful on a guy I think. But medium would work as well.

I don't agree with BagLover this time. :smile:
I don't think it's suitable for men, even for very fashion men.

To get a comparison, a couple of years ago there was Peekaboo, did you consider that suitable for men?

Maybe yes, but I see that as a very female bag.

Anyway, I'm curious about your point of view, waiting for reply.

Stefania

Last edited:
FENDI2joursforBiancaBrandolinidAdda.jpg

I really like the colors in the panels on the front of this bag, but is that snakeskin?

Sorry for butting in here, but I can't resist answering that it is stingray and not snakeskin. :smile: I just love Joan Smalls' campaign so much and this was definitely one of the bags in that Toscana setting :biggrin:

I don't agree with BagLover this time. :smile:
I don't think it's suitable for men, even for very fashion men.

To get a comparison, a couple of years ago there was Peekaboo, did you consider that suitable for men?

Maybe yes, but I see that as a very female bag.

Anyway, I'm curious about your point of view, waiting for reply.

Stefania

Personally I think the large size is ok for a guy to carry. In fact, I have seen two guys carry the Pekaboo before. They looked fine. I think it all comes down to how they use it and how confident they are using it.:smile:

Personally I think the large size is ok for a guy to carry. In fact, I have seen two guys carry the Pekaboo before. They looked fine. I think it all comes down to how they use it and how confident they are using it.:smile:

That's the secret.
Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Now I'm curious to know which colour you'll get. ;)

Stefania

Hi. I saw the brown in real life. It's absolutely stunning. It would've been my choice if I weren't dead set on a black bag. It looks very rich and you can really see the nuances in the different leather colors. There's one available at my local Fendi store if you want my SA's info. Let me know. :graucho:
I work in a boutique in Italy and we sell them. ;)
Wow ~ apologies! I didn't realize there were more colors! The only ones I'd ever seen were the black, honey, bone, red, blue and green. I hadn't realize there were even more colors!

Someone asked this question somewhere else (either earlier in this thread or another thread about the 2Jours), and I think I guy can absolutely carry off the larger size (not so sure about the smaller one). The larger one reminds me a lot of the Celine Luggage which guys totally rock! I see no reason why a guy couldn't carry the larger 2Jours!

So I've got a question for all you 2Jour fans ~
Should I get my actual initials engraved on the luggage tag (first/last name), or should I have "JJ" engraved on the tag? If you search back through many [years!] of my posts, you'll see that everyone calls me JJ! I used it as an internet name years ago when first started using social media, but the name as really stuck and most people online (especially tPF!), call me that!

So what do you think? Actual initials? Or my tPF/online nickname?