Free P&P for tPFers?

rental lady

rental lady
Jul 31, 2006
Can I put that on an ebay auction? Is it allowed? I want to sell my pastilles chains key ring and for some reason I'd be happier if someone here bought it. Also, I've never worn it so if anyone has an idea of what I should list it for, I paid GBP185 from the store so have the receipt? Don't want to lose out too much. Thanks in advance! :smile:

I think it would be okay as long as you don't post the links anywhere ... but if someone were to search and find it and happened to be a pf member, kwim? I think other people have done this, I know I used to do it back before tpf when I posted on livejournal.

I've bought from a member of tPF who offered free shipping to other members outright in the auction title. I would love it if more people from tPF mentioned they were members in their auctions since so many crazy things are happening on ebay lately. I try to add them to my favorite sellers whenever I figure out who they are :yes:

I've bought from a member of tPF who offered free shipping to other members outright in the auction title. I would love it if more people from tPF mentioned they were members in their auctions since so many crazy things are happening on ebay lately. I try to add them to my favorite sellers whenever I figure out who they are :yes:

ITA ! at the moment the only auctions i look at without fear are our TPFers` ones ( though after we write it, all the scammers will start putting TPF member on their auctions knowing my luck :cursing: ) ... ladies please do come out ! :smile:

there's been several instances where a counterfeit item on eBay says in the description "Proud Member of the Purse Forum!"
Buyer beVERYaware!