Hermes Steve Bag

Hello 7tsubasa,

The first link is how Steve bag looks like on the inside.
I've never seen a Steve bag like the one on second link.
If I'm not mistaken, the new Steve bag comes in size 35, while the older version is 37 and the inside should look the same for both sizes as the first link picture.
Hope that helps. :smile:

Hello 7tsubasa,

The first link is how Steve bag looks like on the inside.
I've never seen a Steve bag like the one on second link.
If I'm not mistaken, the new Steve bag comes in size 35, while the older version is 37 and the inside should look the same for both sizes as the first link picture.
Hope that helps. :smile:

Hi thank you for the reply,
well one of my friend said he bought the bag online and inside look somthing like this. And the seller told him thaat this is the older version of steve. And because im also interested getting a steve as well. So im not sure is this a real hermes design ?
i meant is there by any chance that hermes do have 2 differnet designs?
http://www.google.com.tw/imgres?img...ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:116&biw=821&bih=596

Hello,
I'm not really sure about the older design, but reading the earlier posts from this thread indicated that until today, the messenger style only comes in size 38 (I previously mentioned 37, apologies) and size 35. I've seen both sizes in person and the inside and outside looks the same.
Don't know if you've been looking around other threads in tPF, but perhaps you can also refer to this thread below for more info:
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/new-mens-messenger-bag-anyone-have-details-179199.html
Sorry I can't be more of a help. Other suggestion is to call Hermes stores, most of the SAs are glad to answer your questions. Good luck!

Hello,
I'm not really sure about the older design, but reading the earlier posts from this thread indicated that until today, the messenger style only comes in size 38 (I previously mentioned 37, apologies) and size 35. I've seen both sizes in person and the inside and outside looks the same.
Don't know if you've been looking around other threads in tPF, but perhaps you can also refer to this thread below for more info:
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/new-mens-messenger-bag-anyone-have-details-179199.html
Sorry I can't be more of a help. Other suggestion is to call Hermes stores, most of the SAs are glad to answer your questions. Good luck!

Hi because im thinking to get either steve black 38cm or 35 do u know any place they would sell the bag online ? or any palce they actually sell a good condition 2nd hand steve bag.

Also if any people is interested in LV utah messenger bag or gucci messenger bag, please leave a messeage. I bought it recently, and i have only used it once or twice for each bag

Ulf said:
I got a 38 cm Steve today, and although it does have room for a 15" it won't actually fit in the laptop compartment which is just big enough for a 13". Kind of annoying...

Thanks for sharing that. That's very nice to know as I'm thinking about getting that for my 15 MacBook pro. Now I guess I won't be getting the steve bag...

Thanks for sharing that. That's very nice to know as I'm thinking about getting that for my 15 MacBook pro. Now I guess I won't be getting the steve bag...

You're welsome, glad I could help!

As for me, I still think it's an excellent bag and I can live with the fact that my 15" will have to live in a sleeve in the main compartment.

But yes, it is odd and disappointing that Hermès has chosen to add such a small computer compartment to such a large bag.

image-1423023283.jpg

This is my Steve bag in Noir, the 35cm size. I just got it from the Dublin Store. Very Happy! I've been wearing it about and after initally been unhappy with the size I'm happy I got the 35cm. It's big enough for days when I don't need gym gear. Just my novel, iPad, wallet keys and lunch.... and an umbrella too (Irish weather!). Thinking about ordering the 37cm in the Chestnut Brown, but I'm tempted by the Steve travel bag too. I don't want to get both, I think that would be overkill. I love my Steve bag, I love that noone really knows it's designer, unlike flashy LV or Prada bags which show off. The Steve just looks like a great quality, subtle bag!

Last edited:
Cormac said:
This is my Steve bag in Noir, the 35cm size. I just got it from the Dublin Store. Very Happy! I've been wearing it about and after initally been unhappy with the size I'm happy I got the 35cm. It's big enough for days when I don't need gym gear. Just my novel, iPad, wallet keys and lunch.... and an umbrella too (Irish weather!). Thinking about ordering the 37cm in the Chestnut Brown, but I'm tempted by the Steve travel bag too. I don't want to get both, I think that would be overkill. I love my Steve bag, I love that noone really knows it's designer, unlike flashy LV or Prada bags which show off. The Steve just looks like a great quality, subtle bag!

Looking great there Cormac :tup: